Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats probly the best beardie pic ive seen yet danielsan, the harbour ones a stunner too! very nice and impressive! :D

Cool I like that one fuscus. U speak the truth man :) My beardie is a good sport much better subject than the maccies

Wow! that shingle is a beauty too! What made it display? just you nearby with cam in his face? lol

lol thats an awesome shot, open wide! :D bit scary, should be titled "the last thing a roach see's"!

Hey Fuscus, whats your website again?
I love looking at your pictures mate!

Its down at the moment :( I think the server suffered an intrustion as I couldn't log on as root ( *nix heads will know what I am taking about). So I did a rebuild and then nothing worked. I have to get my finger out and fix it up properly.

I took this one with an Olympus C740 Ultra Zoom Digital. I love my camera - it is easy to use, has a great zoom and didn't cost a total fortune!! :D

PA150015.jpg

Fuscus - loved that first Shingleback shot, thought the car in the background was very poignant!

And Danielsan, that harbour shot was a beauty! Did it take long to set up, and did it require manual adjustment of the shutterspeed etc? (I know it would with film)

Hix

thanks Hix
Didnt take much time at all it was taken from a friends balcony!
The Handrail was my tripod ,bout 1 am and I set the shutter speed to 4 secs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back