Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BARRAMUNDI

Reaction score
Finally got some friends to come down and help me out with a few photos. Attached are some pics of how how some of my RPM projects are progressing.

Firstly are the holdback Caramel RPMs, these little fellas are a couple of males I held back. The background colour just keeps getting paler and the odd black fleck appears after each shed.

Next is an Albino female I hope to breed with a young het male RPM. Fingers crossed for a successful pairing this season.

Cant wait for the next few years of designer snake projects...... hope you enjoy the pics

carrpm1.jpgalbinofemale.jpgcarrpm2.jpg

hetrpmmale.jpg

Very nice BARRAMUNDI.Best of luck in your new project.

When you say Het male RPM do you mean het for albino?

Beautiful animals, there is some really exciting designer projects coming on, good luck with those keep us posted with your results.

Cheers
Scott

going to be very exciting times over the next few years good to see some of our boys giving the yanks a run for there money keep up the good work barra

but not the canadians

[video=youtube;ZWrA7x_Nnhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrA7x_Nnhc&NR=1[/video]

When you say Het male RPM do you mean het for albino?

Yeah he is het for Albino.
I plan to combine the Caramel RPMs with the Albino next season which will produce Caramel RPMs that are het for Albino. Then I plan to breed the caramel het for albino RPM back to another Albino and get a Caramel Albino RPM. There is also the Caramel RPM to Caramel combination that will hopefully throw something different to what you see again, but this is still unproven to date.

Who knows what these outcomes will look like as it is combining the Caramel, Albino and RPM genetics, so the results really will be something special. An exciting few generations and combinations are not far away for the designer snake lovers

Thought I should put up some updates of the Jungle RPMs aswell as some of my pure Palmerstons.

junglerpmyellow2.jpgjunglestripemale.jpgsuperstripe.jpg

junglerpmgold.jpg

Absolutely Smok'n Morelia mate!! :D

Those Caramel RPMs Rock! Best of luck with your projects!

That jungle RPM reminds me of a PURE cracker Jungle Freak has on his site....one of the BEST jungles I have ever seen! I wish...i wish.....

Thanks Scott,

as said in the email update they have just been paired, I will try and keep a close eye on them over the next few days and hopefully get a few pics of animals paired and mating.

Make sure you post some pics of the new arrivals.

Thanks Scott,

as said in the email update they have just been paired, I will try and keep a close eye on them over the next few days and hopefully get a few pics of animals paired and mating.

Make sure you post some pics of the new arrivals.

Ben,
These are NOT of that caliber mate, but something to work with...Do the RPM's keep the bright yellow colour into maturity or lose it like most jungles do with age?

Cheers mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back