Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very nice looking snakes there Ben, these are starting to grab my interest more and more...keep up the good work and best of luck this season.

good work mate, you could serve those Carmel's at a restaurant...very nice.
any other plans with the julatten blood Rpms? god only knows what the Rpm
gene will do in albino form, cant wait to see the results....love seeing your pics.

Cheers

Be sure at some point to run some diamond blood into those RPM's as it really intensifies the yellows.

Great projects you have going - you got to love that jaguar blood.

all great looking snakes well done guys hopefully buy some jungles and albinos next year fingers crossed and bank account abled

Woah.. they look just like jaguars some of them - what is the difference?

Amazing snakes.. I wonder what our pythons will look like in 50 years. Reckon they'll be unrecognisable!

op1.jpgcarrpm1.jpg

Here is a comparison pic of one of the Caramels, on the left is after 1st shed, on the right at 6 months.

How dare you put that paper on show (1st pic)!!! I lost money on that horse Run Bella run, freaking nag..... nice animals though Ben...;) :D

A question for you Barra are those caramel carpets T+ albinos or a completely different morph. I am asking because T+ albino (caramels) in childrens and ball pythons are recessive. I understand from what i read from the last SXR sale that the morph is codominant with a super form. So are they T+ with a visual het or is it a different morph? and what does the super morph look like?
Thanks

No their not t+, as said it (caramels) is a co-dom trait. I bred a Caramel to a RPM and got 50% of the clutch Caramel, 50% normal colouring. So it is definately co-dom.

So far I have not bred Caramel to Caramel and wont until next season. So the trait is still not fully proven to my knowledge. All though Southern X may produce a SUPER CARAMEL this season......

So all in all, it is co-dom, but to my knowledge we have not seen a super of this form of the Caramel gene, but its not too far away....

Thats all for tonight, got to go the wife is nagging........lol

i think its safe to assume the caramel is proven... it's likely the line UK pythons have... they have albinos and sxr have jags and caramels... either way looking forward to being able to get some of these one day... very nice. really looking forward to seeing more darwin jags (any more pics?)

G,day Barra,

Sorry for what may seem a total newbie question, but your awesome looking caramels, are they caramel coastals or darwins?

Jason,
I will post more pics, I have some good ones still on the camera, but will have to wait till I can get some help to re-size and upload them (not real good with computers)

Coobs, all good mate, they are Coastals....
By the looks of your avatar pic we have a bit in common, I get up to Darwin 1 -2 times a year and fish the Finniss and Little Finniss........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back