Carpet+ball=Carpalls. Pictures inside

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmshaffer

Reaction score
A friend mentioned you guys might be intersted in my hybrid from this year. I hope you enjoy the shots. I also was lucky and had two sets of twins. :)

Attachments

• carpalls2.JPG
    carpalls2.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 471
  • carpalls33.JPG
    carpalls33.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 447
  • P6060809.jpg
    P6060809.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 264
It'll be interesting to see what they look like when they're older. That's an interesting morph might be able to start up a whole new breed of snakes LOL

It'd be awesome if you could breed them so they turn out with the variety of morphs that are available in ball pythons!

Some people might get annoyed at the fact that he cross bred the 2 snakes, but the morph that came out is surely amazing. Is it illegal over there to cross breed the snakes on purpose?

Disregard all the nonsense they are very pretty snakes in their own right.

no comment. (massive eye rolling going on here).

showthread.php

very nice hybrid, don't forget to give us some updated pics, any chance of pics of the carpet parent.

for all the rolling eyes and other negitive comments, remember these are overseas and quiet legal and apart from everything else, bloody nice snakes,

very nice hybrid, don't forget to give us some updated pics, any chance of pics of the carpet parent.

for all the rolling eyes and other negitive comments, remember these are overseas and quiet legal and apart from everything else, bloody nice snakes,
I will post some pictures of mom tonight. THey are on my home computer. Just a really nice looking Irian. Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back