Carpet+ball=Carpalls. Pictures inside

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob it is not absolute rubbish !!! Remember I was there you were not :)
Read what I said again, emphasis on "AT THE TIME" and without getting into the nitty gritty it also comes down to definition.
Remember it is only recently that we can again keep so many spp here in Qld. While it was near impossible to get various monitors spp here it was not a big deal in the states, as an example.

sorry, lizards yes ill agree with that.
I dont keep lizards and forget they are also herps so dont count them, i was only refering to snakes. sorry about that.
As for snakes thou, the state of pure aussie stock over seas remains very dodgy indeed.

They are there you just need to know the people. Now that things have eased up here and with NSW coming on line, and with the thankful interest in locality breeding I beleive it is improving here.
Unfortunately for the states the interest in locality breeding coincided around about the time of increased awareness of smuggling making it harder for them to acquire known locale specimens :)
With the children's complex it was hell on earth for me to locate known locality specimens here, and now look, they are everywhere :)

It's not dodgy at all as long as you know the right people. There are loads of breeders in the States that have known localities, I guess as known as lines here anyway. Obviously breeders with wild caught know exactly where they come from but most don't.

once again boa, that depends on who you talk to. And from all the talk, evidenced etc that ive come accross they are no where near as common as you make out, and even a lot of what is pure has a cloud of dought over it.??
As for locale specific aussie pythons, i would belive that is a compete myth with most species over there, except for a few smuggled animals maybe, but that would be pretty much all..

That's OK it's alright to have a different opinion.

Most of the locale know Aussie snakes in the US come from the Gullibility line.

New pictures

They have started to complete their shed. Now to get them to eat a few meals.

Attachments

• P6201149.JPG
    P6201149.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 61
  • P6201151.JPG
    P6201151.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 74
  • P6201157.JPG
    P6201157.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 45
  • P6201162.JPG
    P6201162.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 40
  • P6201167.JPG
    P6201167.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 45
heres part of his add on kingsnake

I believe this is a first. I crossed a Irian Jaya Python to a Ball Python and this is what I got. This pair has yet to shed, but has eaten two meals unassisted. The pictures are labeled. If you have any questions please contact me.
The price is $6000.00 for the pair plus shipping. I can ship either Fed Ex or Delta. Or they can be picked up in Daytona.

suppose its one way to earn a quid ,
but not my cup of tea

Roger

i think they look great, that pattern is amazing!!! :)

Come now girls, someone said this, someone said that, some other bloke told me that , this american is doing that, that american is doing this????????????? Who cares. Those snakes look great. And yes pure line animals are easy to come by in the states, as not all people in Ozzy are as law abiding as some. There are such things as smugglers you know???? And that is where guys usually get the animals from overseas. And guess what they only need to visit one breeder and buy a pair of some sort of snake, put it in their jocks and there you have a pure line over there? Lets not be ignorant and narrow minded, we are all grown up you know!!!!!

not my cup of tea was all i commented ?
then you write that dribble MH ????
Whatever ?

Last edited:
re Carpet

LOL donkey,disneyland is in expansion mode,theres one opening in boaville outside brisbane.

hey tmshaffer.. i was just wondering.. how many eggs u actually got out of this match.. ?? Do ball pythons have more or less eggs in a clutch than carpets??
Just interested to know the finer details??
It is very interesting to say the least.. specially since these snakes are obviously totally different..
Did they have more of the ball python heads or the carpet heads?? and the bodies.. ?? how did they turn out.. stumpy like balls or long and thin like carpets??
thanx

To be fair Roger I don't think MH was referring to your post but the opinions and comments generally in this thread, it was just that he posted after you.

Im with MH, i like em, and would get some but i dont have the freezer space...

Zulu, no vacancies in Boaville, you have to be quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back