Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The experts probably learned from mistakes. A bite from an RBBS wont kill you, if you got nothing to do for the next few days and don't mind searing pain go ahead and have a crack. At least you'll save 2-300$$$$. Personally I'm more worried about the rbbs.

The experts probably learned from mistakes. A bite from an RBBS wont kill you, if you got nothing to do for the next few days and don't mind searing pain go ahead and have a crack. At least you'll save 2-300$$$$. Personally I'm more worried about the rbbs.
well thats also a major worry ...
but you know its the cowboy attitude that sux ...if you are going to do it and not give a crap about the welfare of yourself or the snake
there is not much we can say that will stop you ..but dont come on here clicking your spurs together and cracking your whip, YEEE HAWWWWING ..and expect a positive response

How does one know if they are allergic to anti-venom
Its something one should not want to find out

it seems if you own a python you now an expert in handling vens
and if your a kid your already knowledged enough in how it should be done
and if your a young male(18 to 26) (in some cases) then bravo ovetakes
so if you fall into these categories then automatically your obviously an expert in handling venomous

do you not forsee the risks ?????????????????
have you never been tagged unexpectedly by your python,
oh thats right you forgot about when it happened that one time
whys that ?
oh cause you werent violently sick or dead you would have remembered then well the sick part we would have to remeber for you when your dead ,
cause as you were so macho on your rbb rescue you thought you were man enough to save another $200 next time to remove that taipan or king brown good luck with them as your so experienced now just let us know which hospital youll be near to make sure there stocked up on anti venom as not all hospitals keep them on hand

why do people think they own a python so there capable of removing vens
as said when you get tagged by a python it wont kill you or at least make you bloody sick

as snakes au said at least shes done the course and has some education behind her i dont plan on touching vens untili have at least done a respected and knowledgable course and been shown by someone who keeps vens or does it for living correct procedures
one slip up could? be your last , just to show your mates how cool and tough you can be cause you own a diamond just a little difference in temperment to rbb
think twice then go to the atm to pay someone to remove it or someone on aps who keeps vens in your area to remove it for you so you can at least watch and learn from someone with experience and educated in correct procedure

stupidity

Guy from work has asked me to give him a hand to try and catch the red belly he has in his wall at home:shock:first aid is kitted up ready for action wish me luck people i think im gunna need it this timeLOL AND YES IT WILL BE RETURN BACK TO THE WILD:D

Overall your not impressing anyone and you show you are not experienced to be doing so with your above first commentwish me luck people i think im gunna need it this timeLOL

luck isnt going to keep you out of hospital , training and knowledge may, but leaving it alone definetly will:rolleyes:

how does he even know there is one in the wall as its not like a possum or rat that you would here scratching behind the plaster board so how many holes are you gonna put in his wall to find it through all the cross beams , chocks etc

Guy from work has asked me to give him a hand to try and catch the red belly he has in his wall at home:shock:first aid is kitted up ready for action wish me luck people i think im gunna need it this timeLOL AND YES IT WILL BE RETURN BACK TO THE WILD:D

Mate if your confident enough, just go for it.. its a RBB not a taipan.. Just be carefull they are pretty quik when they wana be.

Being bitten by a marsh snake was enough for me. Put my arm out of action for a week or so. That was bad enough, I don't even want to find out how much worse a red belly is. I would like to keep my limbs and their digits, and my life, all in tact.

well said hallet, but it seems thats everyone wants to be steve irwin these days, i just hope the fad dies out for them soon, and they find another trend to go along with, and leave living animals alone

cheers bandy andy

you must be one of those few that as i said dont fall into those three categories
your a bloke who does not have to upsell himself to be the macho bravado member of his crew
just cause you own a python

lol even funnier is your probably better equipped to than him as he has an intergrade diamond on his photo board and seems you have a water python id back you to deal with a temp of rbb
water over diamond wins like jacks over deuces hahaha in temperment experience

whatever you do make sure someone has a camera ready this could be a great you tube moment.

and if u get bit u can just run it off...go for a quick jog...ull be right?

:lol::lol::rolleyes:

yes what kris said, just run it off :lol:

in all seriousness though, if you do get bitten, I suggest you dont do this..... maybe stick a pressure bandage on and rest it off, or go to hospital, your choice. most people I know that have been bitten havnt gotten medical attention as there bites wernt that bad.... red bellys are overated, they dont really kill..... just do a lot of damage :lol: I personally wouldnt wanna get bitten:lol:

just do it, dont listen to the arm chair herpers and do gooders.

:lol::lol::lol:this is the funniest do exactly as ryan harvey saids :lol::lol::lol:
then look at the fine print under his forum name on his posts
arm chair herper:rolleyes:
bit of foot in mouth there for you ryan :oops:

just do it, dont listen to the arm chair herpers and do gooders.

so that was "dont listen to the arm chair herpers"
now remeber whats under your forum name
entertainment at its best :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i know and i love it :lol:
i think i was the only one to pic that up:shock: thats because i hadnt opened a beer yet so was still alert
absolutely hilarious:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back