Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

Does anyone have any nappy wipes, I think it has dust on it :wink:

Not my cup of tea, I like the solid green with white dorsal rosettes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as long as you like it then good on you.

RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

i have seen a few of last seasons hatchys that came from pailsy like that

glimmerman, you mean like this one. :wink:

rob is that one of yours??

im sure with age lily your GTP python will grow into a beautiful swan, no matter what it looks like :)

an absolute stunner!!!!!!! I would sooo looove one or two of them. Can i ask a question tb,??? and if you don't want to answer on forum you can pm me if you prefer, when you breed these gtps do you have lots of interest in the hatchies and sell them quickly or does the price of them limit them to be sold gradually, or do you just take orders? I have always wondered this due to their price.

green willow, i like your snake as i love pretty much any snake and i think the different ones always catch my attention, she's beaut! :D however, i think when :D i purchase a pair of these babies i would hope they would look like that of rob's! :D

tan, always lots of interest with greens, they tend to go like hot cakes.
I always work on the first in first serve theroy as when ever i have previously taken orders for animals ive found that more often than not most people cant wait and when the time comes have used their money on something else, ie other herps, holiday etc.

This girl is on pre-lay shed as we speak.

Beaut snakes willlow and Trueblue, would love to see more pictures as time goes by.

jim.

tb she is stunning and a pair of these may not be out of the question for me eventually, however, i would like to build up my collection and gain full confidence before making this investment, when the time comes i will come to you!!

tan said:
tb she is stunning and a pair of these may not be out of the question for me eventually, however, i would like to build up my collection and gain full confidence before making this investment, when the time comes i will come to you!!

I'm of the exact same opinion Tan. 8) They're absolutely stunning and when the time comes for me to add those to my collection too I will also be coming to you Rob. :D

Nice pic too Greenwillow. It is a GTP after all!!

Lily, I think she's gorgeous, very interesting indeed :D .... and TB, yours are absolute stunners *drools*

Trueblue, Gee that must be a good line of GTP's you have there, they look great.

PS Lily am am not sure what line yours would have come from but at this stage of the colour change they all ways look a bit washed out and I can just about garantee you that with in a couple more months it will look like a diffent python and I am sure if you post an other picture of it then no one will think its the same GTP.

Regards URS

Re: RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

Lily and many others think it is already hot so it only has to improve for people like you that don't like it.

TrueBlue said:
But hopefully it will improve and turn out hot for ya.

I think she is divine! She is a great handler and a keen eater. She comes from Darren Boswell.

I also have bloodlines from URS, Adrian Hemens, Stuart Barnes, a breeder in Melbourne and breeder in Wagga Wagga (not sure if they wish to be named). Included in this is a pair which look just like yours, TB. Personally I don't like the bright and green white though. I think they look like a tube of toothpaste and despite what was paid for them, when I saw the toothpaste pair I was disappointed.

I look forward to seeing how Green Lotus develops, but she has been this particular colour combination for some time now. (She is not my URS girl, by the way). Thanks for the lovely comments from some of you. And I can completely understand not everyone appreciating her, or chondros in general. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Tim/URS, the girl from you is developing very nicely! I will try to get some pics of her for you. Her name is Aurora and she is a dear little thing.

Golly, seeing as the toothpaste chondros are so popular I'm glad i decided to get them after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back