Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think leave the crap away from aps and if people want to fight do it on msn where nobody else will see. Not everyone likes coastals but alot of us do. I keep b&w, b&g jungles, coastals, prossies, diamonds, darwins and turtles so just cause i like playing with big coastals doesnt make me a bad person.

Who said anything about coastals?

Swing.... you are a part of a faction that swoops in hoardes in the forums to attack others, and you preach consideration and maturity! What happened to poor Junglecarpet, when a faction member mislead her about her diamond pythons locale, so she sought to varify it in the threads? Did you guys not "consider" her predicament? No, like a pack of dogs were on her.... go read the thread...

Ihaveherps I don't know who you are or what information you think you know but for starters.... read the thread yourself as that "faction member" you are saying misled junglecarpet was myself! I don't appreciate conversations I have with people in their home privately being misconstrued by people who weren't even present! In the thread in question junglecarpet clears up the fact that it has been blown out of proportion! I NEVER misled her, we were discussing the debate that had been brought up previously regarding the different locale diamonds....... so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use topics out of context without getting ALL the facts first!
If you read the thread thoroughly you will see that the "pack of dogs" as you call us werent the one's doing the swooping.... I could think of some other members who swooped first without knowing the facts again!

It's amazing how the chinese whisper effect happens soooo quickly in this place!

I love my snakes and that's what is important to me, not all this democracy and immature bickering that's been going on lately! I just want to be able to breed my snakes, sell them and if I make friends in the mean time then that's great, not have my name dragged through the mud unnecessarily! I can do that just fine myself!

So please IHH next time you wish to quote an event to use against someone else.... make sure you know the FACTS first!

Mell
(disgruntled & frustrated APS member)

If for some reason, some of you have such a dis like for asp chat, why bother commenting on it, let alone use it?

It is a good place to have a laugh and talk about un excitable rubbish. Hell where else would people listen to each other prattle on about nothing.

If some people changed their negative views they may even learn a few important life skills like :

how to cook from the sultry baking Kelly,

how to treat Herpies from IHH,

how to ID mammals from the Cookie man,

Photography 101 from Uro,

Relationship tips from TN,

How to feed coastals from Hazzard ( to bhp's)

and last but not least...

Hybrid culling tips from Ramsayi.

Unfortunatley I never have anything usefull to contribute to chat as I type to slowly. I have to go to work now as it has just taken 123 mins to create this post which will end up being deleated anyway.

Skarff up all of you non believers......................

Instead on whining like a pack of wimpering dogs, dont use it!

Haha i just read this thread backwards and it made a bit no alot more sence.

I'm glad to say that i don't think i have ANY friends on APS, i have real life for that lol. It is interesting to look at the politics and social structure that goes on around here though. I have noticed that we generally get a 'split' or a 'faction' form when girls under 25 post pics of themselves holding snakes.

SWING: You have spelt moll incorectly in your signature, the spelling you have used is for the animal not the human prostitute form.

If some people changed their negative views they may even learn a few important life skills like :

How to feed coastals from Hazzard ( to bhp's)

and last but not least...

Hybrid culling tips from Ramsayi.
!

how can you claim to all be reptile lovers when you can not only think the above, but also encourage new and younger members to openly kill our native wildlife, the last time i looked, COASTALS were our native wildlife and protected, just because you's don't like them, it doesn't mean you have the right to tell others they can feed them to bhp's, i think you forget the sites is full of young members who can easily be mislead,

not bad coming from 3 so called reptile experts encouraging others to kill reptiles,

then you viridis had a go at hornet in his thread about shooting some roo's, bit of a double standard don't you think, hornet gets blasted for saying he will shoot a couple roo's, and you and your 2 mates openly talk about killing coastals in the chat room,

as for the hybrids, nick i sat in a friends lounge this year talking to you and you openly told us you would own jags which we all know are most likely hybrids if they ever showed up in australia, another double standard,
you also own and breed gtp's which are mostly exotic hybrids,

as for chat, i don't bother going in much, i don't have to, i laugh because most days i'm talked about in chat, it's great to know the members using chat to run me down seem to go very quiet when i go in to chat, some even leaving within minites,

chat used to be good, but now it's mostly used to run other members down or try to chat up the youngs girl.......

have a great day, i know i will.....................

Haha i just read this thread backwards and it made a bit no alot more sence.

SWING: You have spelt moll incorectly in your signature, the spelling you have used is for the animal not the human prostitute form.

Thanks for that Waruikazi..... I'll be your friend..... we can hoon together, as long as you wait for my car to actually start :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for that Waruikazi..... I'll be your friend..... we can hoon together, as long as you wait for my car to actually start :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I sold my only race car earlier this year to buy some more snakes and the only other cars i'm into are mini's so i don't think i qualify as a hoon ATM lol.

Hooray! I have my first APS friend lol.

Unfortunatley I never have anything usefull to contribute to chat as I type to slowly. I have to go to work now as it has just taken 123 mins to create this post which will end up being deleated anyway.

Skarff up all of you non believers......................

Instead on whining like a pack of wimpering dogs, dont use it!

123 minutes well spent, im still laughing :lol::lol::lol:

Jordan

hehehehehehe this thread is funny....there really are people on this site that have no sense of humour!!!
There is definately something in the air up in Nth Qld....maybe the constant heat makes them testy!!
Like what has been said....if you don't like it don't come into it. Let the people who do enjoy it...enjoy it!!!

Too easy!!!

Mini's are beautiful, classic and timeless... I love them.... I wish i had the cash to buy my mum another leyland mini in yellow.....

I wish i also had the doe to fix up my baby into a rally car.... oh well we'll get there..... *goes to a happier place*

Well i've had enough of all this arguing and bitching. I'm going to crocodylus park. See you all when i get back.

I love threads about the chat room, so entertaining. :D

I sold my only race car earlier this year to buy some more snakes and the only other cars i'm into are mini's so i don't think i qualify as a hoon ATM lol.

Hooray! I have my first APS friend lol.

Police used them for pursuit cars, they cant be that unhoonable :D

Police%20mini%20minor2.jpg

Last edited:
Police used them for pursuit cars, they cant be that unhoonable :D

[img[http://home.people.net.au/~ihg/Police%20mini%20minor2.jpg[/img]

Mine was a 998cc would do 115 tops. I took it out on hidden valley race way once and i took more than twice the time the supercars take :lol: it was def not a hoon mobile. Very very sexy though.

Really i'm going this time.

my dad got pulled over by a mini in our V8 HG Premier...how embarrassing!
I pulled my first ever burnout in a mini van 1310 weber etc
there is a mini cooper S for sale for 14 grand in bankstown...pricey hey for 2 fuel caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back