Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i'm aware of, but perhaps if you start a new thread asking for info re: NSW pet stores selling reptiles, someone in the know might be able to shed some light.

I think I just wrote "pythons" on my class two, if I didn't I would have written "womas". Pretty sure I just wrote "pythons" and "geckoes". They approved mine with no fuss (and I haven't kept BHPs).

I had a chat with the NSW licensing folks today about scientific licenses, but also asked about womas and Class 2. They said you just need python experience, no need to keep the same genus (e.g. BHPs) before applying. It was good to clear that up.

I got my class two this year. I had never kept a BHP before and in my application said that the sole reason for me getting the class to was to keep and in the future aim at breed womas. My license was approved.

instead of starting a new thread, can anyone elaborate on whats necessary to keeping vens, and/or getting an advanced licence in SA.
thanks.

i feel so sorry for you guys in other states we just have to apply and be over 18 to get our advanced licence i think we need to do a venomous handling course befor we can buy vens but i think 18 and a course are the only limitations. all of the pythons we can keep are on a basic licence except green tree pythons. and most coulbrids are also on the basic.... really the only things on the advanced are some of the rarer frogs and turtles green tree pythons vens and frill neck lizards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back