Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen athertons and jungles that look simular to that animal as well. Find out its origins and you will have a better idea.

:lol:
You're a dirty old man!!
Go take your pills and get an early night!! :lol:

not an expert by far but I'd say more capey though quite possibly a mixture, or maybe just an interesting variant of coastal but it's definitely more a cape york carpet.

I'd call it a Cape york carpet; as Cape york carpet is a poor term at best used to describe just about any carpet, thats not a jungle found in the north; whether it be a inland dry form animal, or a coastal in most cases..... :roll: :?
Why heck, you could even call it a area form jungle, maybe when it gets massive; we'll resort to calling it a Cape again :roll:
The term Cape york carpet is really a joke.....most variable species in Oz to say the least :wink: .

Thanks guys :)
Yeah, it's a bit of a difficult one. Like I said earlier, we were just trying to establish whether or not Zo has an eye for Capeys ;)
I think that we have also settled for it being a 'carpet python' lol
Bex ;)

more to the beks !! :) what did you buy it as??? coastal or capey?

had too mix it up lol

cheers kahn

At this stage it's still at the 'umming and aaahhhing' stage... But the seller says it's a coastal. Zo reckons it's a Capey, and so the arguments continue into the evening lol.

Its a morelia splilota variegata on your victorian license if you buy it so I'd say its definately not an olive python. Maybe its a murry darling or a darwin? :D

It's a bredli x stimmy :)
Aren't Cape Yorks merely a regional variant of McDowelli anyway?
Unless we are talking about the Variegata x Mcdowelli that are called Cape Yorks?

Looks somewhat like a Proserpine to me.

Where's Browns, he would have a better Idea if it is or not.

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back