Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, naturally it's my perception, but they just look like they're always frowning. It's all in their eyes.

MannyM said:
Well, naturally it's my perception, but they just look like they're always frowning. It's all in their eyes.

ok, tigers look a bit hard at times but really they are just concentrating.

Mulga's('King Browns') are a blacksnake Craig, Pseudechis australis, the snake pictured is an Eastern or Common Brown, Pseudonaja textilis.

Hey pugs - where was my invite - you know how much I love tigers (and RBBs)....

Sorry mate.. ya would have loved the tiger too.. was in the arvo you gotta work, im a uni blugger haha.

Yeah he is a big boy old Ceasar, beautiful snake.

Caesar is a beautiful snake. Love his Copperhead more though. Once again great shots Pugsly.

Simone.

P.S. I'm not waiting for the invite, im just gonna gatecrash! :twisted:

lol, next time im heading over there to shoot the coppers ill tell him your coming, or better still ill just arrive with ya and he can't say no haha.

Top pics dude looks like you got that camera sorted and lucky that common brownsnake had no eyes it didn't get a look at your mug lols also Haydz asked ya a question haha

peterescue said:
They look smiley.

That's always been my view. Especially these guys.

black_mamba_large.jpg

:p

Hix

umm "cough cough" stevo where was my phone call to come along too hey

Its crazy to post a million threads asking the some questions too! :lol:

I think vens are awesome! I would kill to own a death adder or a RBB, sigh, one day!

I'm well on my way to conning my folks into letting me get a Red Belly Black. My mother has given in on the Brown Tree Snake idea so when they're use to that the rest will have to make their appearance too. :twisted:

Simone.

Haydz said:
i dont mean to crack it to ya but its very crazy to have a venomous snake

It's only crazy to have a venomous snake if you don't know what you're doing.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back