Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite piece of mine is some desert rose that has crystallised around a twig. Looking to buy a piece of amber with a fossilised bug in it. Pretty expensive though.
That depends on the size of the bug!

yeah pics people! rocks, spiders spoons the lot lol i wanna c. Oh especially the alice cooper stuff! i was gonna marry him when i grew up lol i was a weird child

Yah sure, when I get to the place I go to sleep at night from home I'll take a few photos, although it'll take a while... so I'll only post a few.

Looks like rocks are things to collect... everyone collects them...

Mine is nothing like that...
I scaled down from an eski to a tool box....

I got dad to throw them out, cause otherwise I would of kept them.

awesome and damn expensive! tho I have been spoilt for choice! and if something better ever comes along I just swap it and pay the difference

Yesterdays aquisition, beautiful huge fluorite octahedron!

Attachments

• P1010567.JPG
    P1010567.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 138
  • P1010569.JPG
    P1010569.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 134
they are taking over the house and a nightmare to move with!

You don't do crystal healing though do you?

I'm in it for the gemologist side of it, the crystals, the beauty, crystal structure etc. I don't knock the healers out there and I supply a lot of them. I know a tiny bit and have acess to info to help them but no I don't do the healing.

Last edited:
I collect Star Wars memorabilia, used to be toys but now its just prop replicas and statues (Know anyone after approx 50 12" action figures??? willing to trade for reptiles LOL). I have 13 .45 scale lightsabers, helmets and guns from the movies also a 1:1 scale Darth Vader Helmet... a few signed pictures and a few toys.

I also collect and race Slot Cars.

I read comics so I suppose those are a collection too. :)

Bill

Which one is you in your avatar Whp71?
;)

My uncles ex had the biggest star wars collection I have ever seen... back then it was the only one I had ever seen...
I have seen massive ones online but not in person... she was real into it too... and a good looker too...

I used to collect children but it got me into trouble.......

Depends who's children they were,
I'll donate mine to you if I ever have one.

some more pics of my cabinet of treasures. I also have a thing for the coloured tea lights made of shell. They are very pretty and delicate too. Have to check them out before you buy them to make sure they arent squashed!

Oh and I like Windmills :) and scorpions

Attachments

• P1010575.JPG
    P1010575.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 128
  • P1010576.JPG
    P1010576.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 124
  • P1010577.JPG
    P1010577.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 140
  • P1010578.JPG
    P1010578.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 114
  • P1010579.JPG
    P1010579.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 118
  • P1010580.JPG
    P1010580.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 127
  • P1010581.JPG
    P1010581.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 136
  • P1010584.JPG
    P1010584.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 135
Which one is you in your avatar Whp71?
;)

LOL, the bike is mine....thats the only "piece" of me in the shot. My friend (the one holding the helmet....that dont sound right) goes to a pole-dancing gym and they were having a Bikini Car Wash. I did the right thing by helping out and having the bike washed.......Im so charitable.

Bill

I used to collect u2 singles and everything related but now I just collect pythons:p

LOL grannieannie ive had 2 Jasons, and touchwood im still with the 2nd. lol stay away from those Brians....ive heard they r bad lol

Actually my first Brian (and father of my kids) is a really nice person, just needed a mother instead of a wife. ;)
My second Brian and I have been together 23 yrs, coming up for our 21st wedding anniversary.... I ADORE HIM... he's on my profile picture.

OMG I am in love with that purple rock! so pretty. Heres a few pics of my other crap lol i love anything old. T cups, records, anything retro and hubby is also into anyhting rolling stones....we have sooooo much crap between the 2 of us :oops: lol he has 3 old holdens in his shed along with old record
players, projectors and stuff just because he likes them.
SOAP+TRAMP 014.jpg
SOAP+TRAMP.jpg
SOAP+TRAMP 015.jpg
im looking forward 2 seeing more pics :)

Actually my first Brian (and father of my kids) is a really nice person, just needed a mother instead of a wife. ;)
My second Brian and I have been together 23 yrs, coming up for our 21st wedding anniversary.... I ADORE HIM... he's on my profile picture.

LOL im so sorry Grannieannie i 'thought' u meant you had split from both! ha ha that will teach me for assuming.My mum used to say 'You know what thought did....he stuck a feather in the ground and 'thought' he'd grow a chook' :lol: ps. obviously not all Brians r bad lol

Last edited:
LOL, the bike is mine....thats the only "piece" of me in the shot. My friend (the one holding the helmet....that dont sound right) goes to a pole-dancing gym and they were having a Bikini Car Wash. I did the right thing by helping out and having the bike washed.......Im so charitable.

Bill

Pole dancing gym... pics or it's false...

I collect sea shells. I have a massive collection that I keep spread out over beaches all around the world. You may have seen some of my collection before....

:( sadly the only thing i have time to collect are bills - and they always seem to find ways of increasing the amounts owed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back