Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
penlight torches...the medical ones... pretty much anything medical. books, journals, posters...it fascinates me and it gets my brain thinking which is more than i can say for most other topics. i,d love to be a paramedic as prehospital healthcare is what peaks my interest most but i can't drive so :(

marry me Josh!!!:D:p:lol:

Hmmm, maybe I will...:)
You wouldn't want marry me...

P.M me your details... I'll send you some photo's...
No no no no, don't be rude... not of myself silly.

I have something other than me you may be interested in.
I'm not really wanting to sell it... but I can keep you in mind if I ever decide too.
Little creepy though... PM me if interested.

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!!! Josh thats sum awsum Alice Cooper stuff u got there! lol i would ask u 2 marry me but my hubby mite get mad ha ha. seriously i LOVE it all. I have a photo of me on my 11th birthday in black skinnys and a black Alice Cooper T shirt lol i even did the eye make up! Ohhh what a shame i dont have a scanner lol i could have shared it with you... as i said in my earlier post i was a weird child :lol:

Diecast cars , big n small
Hot wheels and matchbox cars I have been collecting them for 20 + years .. I have over 40.000 toy cars in boxes ( in the roof, cupboards,in the shed and my room .) And I have 7 real cars 4 fords 2 holdens 1 Mazda rx3

As promised, AGES AGO...
Here are some pictures of my Alice Cooper stuff t-shirts signed CD, Signed set list, Limited Edition clear vinyl, etc...

more shortly... I have the day off, and I'll get some more, mainly numbered LP's and books etc...

P3260031.jpg

P3260030.jpg

P3260029.jpg

P3260028.jpg

P3260025.jpg

P3260024.jpg

P3260023.jpg

Some colour LP's

Crappy photos, yeah... I'm meant to be cleaning...
Don't tell mummy.

P3260039.jpg

P3260038.jpg

P3260037.jpg

P3260036.jpg

P3260035.jpg

The last one is actually a pop out, LP cover... unline the other dirty diamonds one, which is a normal cover but colour LP

You people are the first other than family to see the coloured LP's... As far as I know, I'm one of the very few in Australia to have these...
There is only 500 worldwide...

I don't know any others who have any, let alone the set, although I can't be the only one... they were only released in the US and Europe.

As promised

Those coloured LP's r amazing! i luv coloured vinyl

Hmmm, maybe I will...:)
You wouldn't want marry me...

P.M me your details... I'll send you some photo's...
No no no no, don't be rude... not of myself silly.

I have something other than me you may be interested in.
I'm not really wanting to sell it... but I can keep you in mind if I ever decide too.
Little creepy though... PM me if interested.

Oh now I'm intrigued... what a tease!

Hot wheels and matchbox cars I have been collecting them for 20 + years .. I have over 40.000 toy cars in boxes ( in the roof, cupboards,in the shed and my room .) And I have 7 real cars 4 fords 2 holdens 1 Mazda rx3

holy dooly thats 1 HUGE collection! :)

OMG!!!!!!!!! Josh thats sum awsum Alice Cooper stuff u got there! lol i would ask u 2 marry me but my hubby mite get mad ha ha. seriously i LOVE it all. I have a photo of me on my 11th birthday in black skinnys and a black Alice Cooper T shirt lol i even did the eye make up! Ohhh what a shame i dont have a scanner lol i could have shared it with you... as i said in my earlier post i was a weird child :lol:

Plenty of Josh to go around.
Weird or Cool? I'd go with cool.

It's not all of it, I have a few comics as well (autographed) books, almost every cd, more LP's.
I just figured too many pictures would spoil it.

Those coloured LP's r amazing! i luv coloured vinyl

Looks great hey?

I also have his new one, Welcome 2 My Nightmare a double LP in "blood red" vinyl.
That's got to be my fav.

Oh now I'm intrigued... what a tease!

Oh you, hehehehehe :oops:

Hmmmm, I had the set of Batman die cast cars... the orginal ones.
The batmobile, the skinny one, the bike, the duck (which penguin used to ride in) and the jet.

All corgi originals...

I done a bad swap for a James bond Aston Martin from Goldfinger.
I was at a market and asked if he has any james bond books, he said no but I looked anyway, I found one.
The other guy heard me ask and he said he collects die cast cars and has the DB5 from James Bond's Goldfinger.
He said I can have it... but I must LOOK AFTER IT.

Me being the guy I am, said I have some batman ones... (not knowing their value as I was 10ish) said I'll swap you. I collected James bond so it was worth more to me.

Anyway, the next week came and we done the swap but, this car mate I tel ya... the tyres were off the car, no screen it was burnt in places... it was a heap of (#@**

I was scared to say no I don't want it and I'll keep my batman ones, so I went along with the swap.

I then threw it away, as how could I look after it? It was stuffed.

Last edited:
That works... heheheheheheeee

Would that photo be roughly taken 1989-1990?

lol can not believe i just shared that ha ha. umm lets c i was born in 80 pretty sure it was my 10th or 11th so yeah...1990. mum and dad decked my room out in all this pink and i covered it all in Alice posters! haha. Then i got a bit older and moved on 2 Kurt Cobain :p

It's cool, I wish my parents had more pictures of me when I was younger... just to look back on.
There isn't even a photo album.

Yeah, it's a T-shirt for his Trash album in 1989.
Yeah, that's right... the one with Poison.

Did you keep the shirt and posters?
Shirt's from then and older go for heaps... eBay had one of those exact shirts, sell for $138 or somthing... I didn't buy it for that... someone must of wanted it.

yep old photos r heaps good 2 look back on. I have too many lol.

I unfortuently gave everything away....did the same yrs later with all my nirvana stuff. Ebay wasnt around then (god i feel old saying that lol) and yeah i just moved on. mind u i still enjoy listening to kurt :p unplugged in NY these days.

Well it seems we have taken this thread on an Alice journey lol thanx Josh now im humming away to poison! lol cant get it out of my head.

parramatta eels stuff. after the last few seasons im starting think my money has been wasted lol

I collect stamps with pics of reptiles on them

and one of my bros collects stamps with pics of dogs on

and another one of my bros collects stamps with pics of birds on

I think you can all guess what each ones fav animals are :)

Bad luck people, you're getting more.

P3260041.jpg

P3260043.jpg

P3260044.jpg

P3260045.jpg

P3260046.jpg

P3260047.jpg

Middle one is signed (look closely)
P3260048.jpg

This is from the 70's (also signed)
While Alice was signing it, this is what he said.
"I loved comic books when I was kid, when I got asked by Marvel if they could have a comic on me, I jumped on the idea"
"You know what I loved about it the most? They made me better, I had a straight nose, I had muscles and a killer six pack"

P3260052.jpg

Apparently super rare LP cover...
P3260055.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back