Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would $300 be reasonable price? will have heat light in it, will cost me about $150 to make, even if i only make $100 - $200 at least that will pay for the enclosure i keep, and depending on how hard it is to make i might make more then just the one to sell

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about replacing the tracks on a sliding glass door. How much would it cost? I have been given estimates from $200 to over $900. Some have said it can't be done, or shouldn't be done. What's the scoop?

That depends on the tracks, plastic track can be purchased @ hardware stores for around 24 for 1.8m of track, cut to size, glue, screw and nail where required, done in half an hour!

Absolutely. You may not have kids but any small people who visit will be unable to resist.

BTW, my old beardie could unslide his door if he could see food being prepared : ) My little beardies haven't worked it out yet : )

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about replacing the tracks on a sliding glass door. How much would it cost? I have been given estimates from $200 to over $900. Some have said it can't be done, or shouldn't be done. What's the scoop?

We are well on our way to bringing the self-closing glass panel and an alarm which compliments it (each are infact independent of eachother). You will see working examples of these at the Gold Coast Reptile Expo where we are attending.

A keyed latch is around $8 , cheap insurance . When we have a party , or kids visiting , I take the keys out and hide them just to be sure .

totally agree with that, recently had my room broken into hours after i brought one for my snake tank, luckly it was a snatch and grab so didnt have the time for breaking into the tank rather than opening the door , so only ended up taking a breeding pair of beardies and my tv and not over a grand worth of snakes so recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back