Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I met you many years ago at one of the QRAC meeting I was vice pres back them.

Liberated just joking mate I can show you some stuff if you like but it will not be my fault if you get nailed...

RE: catching

yeah man, sweet. i'l get my parents to sign something to say ur not to blame or whateva. cheers.

night all

cheers
pete

Nice pics Adrian. I would love to work with cobras but have never had the chance, Nice placid elapids. At least there is enough herp in W.A to keep me goin for a while yet. Here is a pic of a nice south-west tiger & me a few years ago.

well someone got hit in the head when they were young :shock:

Westi I do have better pictures of you with tigers. You told me not to show them. :wink:

nah, it was taken before i had a chance. i maintain i was born this way.

Greebo said:
? i have access to many wild ones and can play with them alot for practice if needed..
Snakes are not toys to be played with. There is no room for trial and error. If you are picking up brown snakes by yourself, with no else around if you get bitten, well it's been nice knowing you.
This reminds me about a 15yr old boy over in WA who loved his snakes. He tried handling a wild Tiger snake and it tagged him. They found his body 80 metres from where he was bitten.

How did they know (geographically) where he was bitten? Did he kill the tiger? Or scrawl a message in the dirt "just been bitten here, goin for help"?
:lol: ................... :shock: Sorry, poor kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back