Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics SR, love the brown snake, and the birdnetting pic as well, terrible stuff it is.
IV, that brown is amazing, I think its great you can cross a brown with a tiger.
I had a couple of callouts today..
This one sucked ayse'
[video=youtube;3ZVY09dp-Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZVY09dp-Eo[/video]

Yeah, dont watch it if you're sensitive.

That's sad, nice Tiger too. looks like the spade brigade wasn't game to finnish the job and called you, Baz?!

This tiger was in shed and didnt see me sneaking up him. Lucky to because they were ready to decapitate it with the shovels.

[video=youtube;dsSd1UZkaXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsSd1UZkaXo[/video]

Richard, its not the first time. At least I managed convince this family that killing snakes is bad.

my hardest prob is getting someone who is willing to hold a cam for me Baz :( need to learn to multi task more.... see if i was a woman i could handle and shoot at same time. :D

Here is an example of what happens when you try to film yourself..
this was before I released this happy camper.
[video=youtube;N4P7KxGsnRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4P7KxGsnRQ[/video]

That's why I love Copperheads, always very accommodating. For example, I love the way he immediately offered you his tail rather than striking:)!

When this one came to me it had an open wound in its side, but it did come with an attitude to.
I was happy to finally be rid of it actually, In the vid 'Copperheads with Laura" you can see him swimming away at the end.

When this one came to me it had an open wound in its side, but it did come with an attitude to.
I was happy to finally be rid of it actually, In the vid 'Copperheads with Laura" you can see him swimming away at the end.

I am yet to meet a copperhead with attitude Barry. Might be a big city thing, the closer you get to Melbourne the more attitude everything any everybody seems to have.
They must be one of the most inoffensive snakes on the planet.

Here's one I prepared earlier. Not wanting to start a free handling debate, just an indication of how quiet some can become in a few minutes of handling. This one even hung around after:)!

Attachments

• copperhead 244 [1600x1200].jpg
    copperhead 244 [1600x1200].jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 113
  • copperhead 147 [1600x1200].jpg
    copperhead 147 [1600x1200].jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 109
  • copperhead 242 [1600x1200].jpg
    copperhead 242 [1600x1200].jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 116
  • swampy 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    swampy 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 110
Here's one I prepared earlier. Not wanting to start a free handling debate, just an indication of how quiet some can become in a few minutes of handling. This one even hung around after:)!

omg it looks like the snake has eaten some of your apple... thats why he didnt wan to eat you... in all honesty, When i was in Tas and working with superbus i found them to be very accomodating :) well the older ones .

That's why I had to let her go, or she would have finished it:)!

I caught this Little Whip Snake at 3am. He was a cute little guy and the client had already caught him. He was exploring his kitchen so they had put a bucket on top of him. Apparently the client was very close to just killing it because he didn't want to pay $280 or so that some one quoted him. Fun times when snake catchers do it for the money not the snakes...
DSCN0062.jpg

The picture is from the next day after I had gotten some sleep and just before I headed out to release him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back