Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 6 month old Murray darling that escaped. I found him three days later, hanging off of the corner, eyeing off the fish in the turtle tank.. Cheeky bugger. I had a Levis get out and make an escape. I found her 3 months later, nice and fat, in the bottom of my wardrobe.

My wife had our Stimi under her jumper one night while we were sitting in front of the TV one night. With out her noticing It got out of her jumper, off the couch, pooped on the floor then hid under the cushions we were sitting on. It took us about 20 minutes to hind her. I thought that she might have gorn down the ducted heating vent right next to the couch. Luckily not.

I also found one of mine on top of the hot water tank next to his cage.

I am sure you guy has not traveled to far.

Just found him. Had moved under a click clack for one of my Jungles. No idea how he got under there as it sits flat down. Moved the jungles to feed and then when I got back up to get something, there he is. Didn't even see him when I was moving the tub lol

My jungle managed to get behind the wall at the back of the enclosure. She dug under the substrate and found a small opening. Did it twice. I fixed it, but she still digs. I freaked when I couldn't find her, thought she was dead when I did. Was so relieved when she was perfectly fine.

My pink tongues escaped, I somehow found them. One was in amongst boxes in the garage and the other was at the bottom of a laundry basket under heaps of clothes.

If you keep snakes in plastic tubs don't underestimate a larger python's strength against the flimsy clip shut lids. One of my wild python's (FAWNA patient, that is) managed to bow the lid upwards and squeezed out the top. She did it twice before I realised. I thought I didn't shut the lid properly but watched her do it the second time. So put a heavy weight onto those plastic lids. Apparently, baby Anteresia's are professional escape artists when it comes to loose lids, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back