Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan09

Reaction score
Im getting a python soon, and was wondering what you guys would recommend (exept scrubbies, and GTP, Woma's or BHP) expirenced reptile handler, 25 years of vet nursing, can keep anything, whats a beautfull python to own? :D

I have an MD, a lot of people say they are a good python to get as a beginner. The other I’d recommend is a Bredli purely because I think they are one of the best looking carpets around. A childrens python is something I would recommend less only because I have heard they can be temperamental sometimes.

Wait did you say you have 25 years of vet nursing experience? Your age says you’re only 19! I’m confused...or maybe I’m just reading that totally wrong.

no snake is typically a "Good" snake to own, they all bite some more then others,it all comes down to the individual.
my favourite snakes i personally own are scrubbies,but i wouldnt recomend them atall LOL other then that bhp's comes second,then the various antaresia morphs like your blonde macs,patternless childrens, and various stimmos, weatbelts,brooms,sandfire locals etc.

Albino Darwins & Womas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0153.jpg
    DSCF0153.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF0157.jpg
    DSCF0157.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 31
pics i forgot to add *** :lol:

Attachments

• SDC12503.jpg
    SDC12503.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 40
  • SDC12813 (600 x 383).jpg
    SDC12813 (600 x 383).jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 30
  • SDC14124 (600 x 405).jpg
    SDC14124 (600 x 405).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 33
  • blonde male.jpg
    blonde male.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 30
  • SDC14675 (364 x 387).jpg
    SDC14675 (364 x 387).jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 27
The snake that had me at hello was an Olive. Most people who have many different types of pythons will state that their Olives are their favorites, myself included. Some are little turds to get feeding and some are snappy as hatchies, but my god, what a snake once your through that. Love em.
Respect,
Steve

Water pythons, bhp's or roughies! No better snakes to own IMO

Wait did you say you have 25 years of vet nursing experience? Your age says you’re only 19! I’m confused...or maybe I’m just reading that totally wrong.

Jump on APS & everyone is Steve Irwin !!!!!!!!!!

haha yer,we are best mates though...and ill be picking through his hatchies this season let me tell you ;) he has produced the best looking bhp's to date this year. :)

Pick some nice ones out for me while ya there will ya Kris ;) lol

nah my mum is a vet burse for over 25 years, and my step dad is a vet nurse for over 40 year and is lecturer at tafe SA (vetinary science), yea im more than likely get a water python, ive looked all them up but none have really appeled to me as much as a water, olive cam very close.......hmm descicions, was original woma, but then seen the water :p

nah my mum is a vet burse for over 25 years, and my step dad is a vet nurse for over 40 year and is lecturer at tafe SA (vetinary science), yea im more than likely get a water python, ive looked all them up but none have really appeled to me as much as a water, olive cam very close.......hmm descicions, was original woma, but then seen the water :p

:O What’s your step dads name? I didn’t have any male lecturers this year because some of the modules I’d already done but I just finished studying there in September!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back