Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I’m not sure... What did he teach? I know the female lecturers more than the male lecturers, the only one I remember is Ian Hough. But like I said I never had any of the male lecturers this year, I know the rest of my class had Ian for reptiles and uncommon pets but I already was qualified for that subject.

I just looked at my old schedule, he didn’t teach anything in my course, but the name does sound familiar.

yea ian hough, my mum worked for him for like over 10 years at hs vet surgery when he had it in lower mitchem, his also very good friends with david (me ex step dad), david dosnt actually do many lectures these days i dont think his moving up, his like head somthing or rather :p

Yeah I couldn’t find him as a lecturer, but I do vaguely remember his name. I never spoke to Ian but the others in my class said he was good, and he did come into the clinic a few times while I was in there. And I do remember one other male vet there, I always thought it was Ian because he looked like an Ian but it was someone else! Haha Do you know any other lecturers there like Wendy Wajer or Jo Kennedy of Jo Powell?

wendy and jo yes, they might even remember me (threw david) he works with them. ian is a short weird looking funny guy, david, is old tall, dark sckin balld head, big nose :p

Wendy was my lecturer when I studied a few years ago, I really like her, and Jo (Powell) was my main lecturer this year. I had Jo Kennedy for Behaviour and Enrichment, at first (before I’d had her as a lecturer) she kind of freaked me out a bit but when she taught B&E she was really good. I had a few others as well.
As for David, unless I saw him I don’t think I’d even be remotely sure. Ian always wears crazy shirts doesn’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back