Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rossagon said:
thought this thread had started to peter out after gerrys tuna. seemed to have done the complete 'fish' circle starting with Rossagons fish and the mysteriously vanishing bum

HAHA, I was wondering if anyone noticed that!!!! I was fishing under a full moon!!! Good editing to whoever did it!! :D

Couldnt miss it! what an impressive full moon!!!!!! shame about the beer but.....

purplefunkything said:
Sdaji said:
Wow, this thread is still going

*sigh* okay, here is a picture of me.

I think I'm better looking than Stevo or Reptililian.

Sdajiback.jpg

ahhhhh.....the back-shot pic, peterj64 will be happyhappy :) now how bout that front shot Sdaji and Reptililian :wink:

back shot i thought it was the front its cousin it

purplefunkything said:
Sdaji said:
Wow, this thread is still going

*sigh* okay, here is a picture of me.

I think I'm better looking than Stevo or Reptililian.

Sdajiback.jpg

ahhhhh.....the back-shot pic, peterj64 will be happyhappy :) now how bout that front shot Sdaji and Reptililian :wink:

:lol: I think Lily is a dentist and you probably wouldn't like what you saw if I showed my other side!

Here are three more of me....

I still say I'm better looking than Reptililian and Stevo.

Then perhaps we should scalp him for the funny hair braidy thingies ;)

Kris said:
Then perhaps we should scalp him for the funny hair braidy thingies ;)

Funny ? I think they look rather cute! ;)

I bet a lot of hard work and love went into those artistic designs. :D

Just cause I inserted a picture of a female as me Sdjaii, doesn't mean that you should also............. :roll:

pike: yeah, I was sunburnt :p

Kris: my scalp worked hard to produce that hair and Pantene works hard to keep it looking so lovely! Please don't call it a wig.

Wrasse: cute? Umm... maybe :p I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable wearing those styles for more than a couple of minutes though :lol: Lots of hard work and love went into the hair do thingies :D I certainly couldn't have done them :p I'm doing well if I can get any more creative than the style in the first picture :lol:

A.Lady: thank my hair stylist ;)

Stevo: you're not finding my pictures attractive are you? ;)

Golly gosh! Over 200 views for each picture :shock: Maybe I should put up some pictures of my other side :p

Kris is just jealous since he had to shave all his off :cry:

Kersten

Lol does that make me Delilah :shock:

I seriously doubt you'd get him to post a picture of his face in here (he's such a shy, sensitive little thing :wink: ), and we have no backshots of the hairless Kris.

Shy :wink: He says he's stunning.... he's laughing as he says it though :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back