Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
All of my snakes are trying to make me feel bad that they arent getting fed til we move... They are all hunting around and posing for me... Thought I'd share some pics of my handsome boys and beautiful girl.

Sheldon is a bit concerned that he looks less manly with all his flowers but his 3 yr old said he wanted flowers, so what can he do?? lol
P1060672.jpg

P1060711.jpg
P1060680.jpg

George is his usual unimpressed self...

P1060661.jpg

P1060662.jpg

Worm is climbing the walls in desperation looking for food...

P1060713.jpg

P1060707.jpg
P1060660.jpg
View attachment 248255

And then there is Darla who is the sweetest snake. She never gets cranky, just a Darling all the time, She loves getting her photo taken, as soon as she sees the camera she goes straight for the lense.

!P1060736.jpg
P1060757.jpg
P1060742.jpg
P1060740.jpg
P1060782.jpg
P1060762.jpg
P1060760.jpg

For some reason that last pic is only coming up as a thumbnail??????

Attachments

• P1060678.jpg
    P1060678.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 90
My stimmie is a bloody show-off, too - she'll go straight for the lens as well. I wonder if they can clearly see "another" snake in there or if they're attracted to their reflected movement?

I love how snakes can literally "climb the walls".

Worm is awesome ! Seeing those pics of him reminds me of our new BHP hatchie - He's up & down, all over the place, all night. He's already gained the nickname "Party Animal". He likes to climb up high, then just fall off on his back, only to do it all over again. Crazy stuff !

they are awesome to watch... by far my favourite as far as looking at goes, and handling, lol. I have a different favourite every day... They are so active. its awesome watching them go up and down and around and around, they are always busy...

It has made a nice change from the other two, as they don't tend to come out until the coast is clear, and if we do happen to catch them out they are straight back to their hides. Louis though, is active from around 5pm until after we go to bed, and he doesn't seem to give a damn who watches him !

I'm a bredli "fan" myself. But have always been curious on owning one myself as i've heard nothing but good about them ...

yeah they definitely seem more sociable! my diamond just sits on his tree and george just basks on his ledge, and darla is constantly in her hide. Worm makes me tired just watching him...

I'm a bredli "fan" myself. But have always been curious on owning one myself as i've heard nothing but good about them ...

Im a convert. i thought they were as ugly as hell when i first saw them, but now i LURVE them..

Awsome snakes..... brilliant photography :shock: :lol:

Mine hang off thier locks alot too? They dont look very comfortable, but stay there, so they must be?

Capturing the toung flicks so clearly is cool..... Thats not grannieannie hiding in the first pic is it? :lol:

Where you moving? Why hold off feeding?

My BHP is forever on duty looking for an escape route or checking out stuff he's seen a million times.
He still falls, thought he grow out of it but no. He just falls without so much "thudiness" now.

I was gonna get a woma instead of a bredli but mum was helping me choose and she was rather biased. Everything i wanted she's like "what about a bhp?" obviously she's a bhp fan lol. And when i showed her a pic of a woma she's like they are ugly! :? But then i finally brought her around to what i wanted and she let me get a hypo bredli hatchie :D

Awsome snakes..... brilliant photography :shock: :lol:

Mine hang off thier locks alot too? They dont look very comfortable, but stay there, so they must be?

Capturing the toung flicks so clearly is cool..... Thats not grannieannie hiding in the first pic is it? :lol:

Where you moving? Why hold off feeding?

Im moving to the central coast over the next couple of weeks and not sure exactly when the snakes will be moving and because their heat etc wont be set up straight away, i have decided its best to hold off on feeding them until i move. It wont hurt them at all :D

i will ignore the comparisons you have made towards my handsome boy... :x

As for my photography skills, well this says it all::oops:, i am not good at all, i just point and shoot and hope for the best. take about 1000 pics at once an then pic out the few that are good! Thanks though, they are getting a bit better.

Worm stays on his lock for ages and then just falls off and does it all again :D

My BHP is forever on duty looking for an escape route or checking out stuff he's seen a million times.
He still falls, thought he grow out of it but no. He just falls without so much "thudiness" now.

Bahahaha mental images!!!

I was gonna get a woma instead of a bredli but mum was helping me choose and she was rather biased. Everything i wanted she's like "what about a bhp?" obviously she's a bhp fan lol. And when i showed her a pic of a woma she's like they are ugly! :? But then i finally brought her around to what i wanted and she let me get a hypo bredli hatchie :D

Im glad i dont have to ask my mum for permission, she hates the snakes...

Last edited:
Haha well I've tried bringing home snakes without permission. It doesn't go down so well. Before I owned snakes (brought captive) and was about nine I went out in the bush and caught a baby green tree snake and brought it home and mum's face wasn't as pleased as mine when she found it that day lol. I'm like "c'mon it's just like a lizard without legs". I didn't even get to keep it a night haha oh well.

lol! obviously i am a bit older than you. The last time my mother was asked for permission for anything in my life was when hubby asked if he could marry me...

^ How did he take it when she said "no way' how many snakes would you like instead??" :lol:

How did he sneak past? ^ did you have to use camoflage?? teheheheheheheheeheh

Just pulling your leg ;)

all good ratbag, I have a sense of humour and if you offended me I would be the first person to let you know!lol

Great pics and they all look so happy - well maybe they are begging for food :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back