Favourite Snakeman?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY TRAINER he is great with snakes and I love,d STEVE BUT MORE FOR HIS PASHION THEN SKILL HE WOULD CONSUME US IN TOTALLY BY WATCHING HIM AND YOU COULD SEE THE TRUE LOVE FOR THE ANIMAL HE WAS HOLDING OR HIS FAMILY AMAZING BLOKE IN LOTS OF WAYS ..i cried my eyes out the day he died .....i suppose just like the brocky fans did when he died......anyway I love watching anyone handling snakes as long as they are not numbnutz like that george the snakeman that some one had on here a while ago the bandages on his arm LMFAO the sirens on his car LMFAO oh well in some ways its was like watching krusty the clown just felt for the snakes he suposedly rescued.............rbb

I never thought a great deal about any of them , but recently I stayed in a motel while away working & watched a few snake guys on the National Geographic Cable channel ---including a South African guy that was particularly irritating ---and after seeing those guys , Steve Irwin all of
a sudden looked like a champion.
All these guys are people with high public profile though , the 'best' is anyone who knows what they're doing , respects the animal , & doesn't get nailed too often.

any of you guys remember Harry Butler? ... "Now this little fella here ... Argh the B@startd bit me!"

Harry was a classic, for those that haven't heard or ever seen him he was a little eccentric I think, but used to always advocate leaving animals where he found them.

One episode though he found a rare Australian mammal (I don't remember what it was) and he gave his usual spiel about having a look, taking some pics and then letting it go, then he followed up with, "..but this guy is too valuable to leave behind, I am taking him with me..." and with that he put him in a sack and off he went.

I am sure his intentions were good, but it was a very comical scene.

Favourite snake GIRL

My favourate snake GIRL..........My girl Sharna Klein.

Five foot nothing and smokin' hot! She get's to play with elapids and i get to play with her.....;):lol:

O1scutellatus-Sharna4a.jpg

Don't forget to let everyone know that that photo was taken 8 years ago Den, when she was just 16!

Your so sweet Den. (please read using my sarcastic voice).

Tell you what but, having met sharna once at the erd course and hearing some of the stories from her and jonno, she has got to be the bravest chick i have met when it comes to handling elapids. I'm sure i would crap myself doing some of the things she has.

Steve Irwin was an idiot - I'm not saying he should have died though - I just didnt like him. Rick Shine is my first choice

Of the old blokes, George Cann. Out of todays handlers, Shane Black without a doubt.

Being an older bloke, i've been lucky to see most of the older blokes mentioned previously.
I've also seen and met most of the younger guys of today that have been mentioned, like Tim Nias, Anthony Stimson etc. The best i've seen is Shane Black. Amazing handler/keeper.

I think people don't like Austin Stevens as he is a knob:lol:
just guessing but someone correct me if I'm wrong;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back