Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kool thanks guys i know i am getting of track a bit but how big do md and bredlis get?
I believe the MD are the same as bredlis bout 7ft but if you novice handler pehaps a childrens would a good choise

I believe the MD are the same as bredlis bout 7ft but if you novice handler pehaps a childrens would a good choise

Depends if your are getting a hatchling or not. If you buy a hatchling coastal or bredli it will take them a good few years to get to full size so you have ages to get used to handling them and getting used to them in general.

Quote:

Depends if your are getting a hatchling or not. If you buy a hatchling coastal or bredli it will take them a good few years to get to full size so you have ages to get used to handling them and getting used to them in general.
I taking the hatchling part in as my suggestion as I would be the best thing to do, But if you have never handled a snake maybe meet with a experienced handler perhaps someone from this site excluding me.

Z@C, if you not experienced with snake handling, than it is best to buy a hatchling of any sort from the list I gave you. As long as your caging is suitable to house a medium python(7 to 8 ft) than it really does not matter how big the species gets. As your hatchling grows , so does your experience in handling it and by the time it approaches full size, you will have no problems handling it.

I would suspect that Roy Pails down you way could help you with most of the species I recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back