Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herpie boy

Reaction score
i have been wondering for a while now, how many people often free handle their vens or have one in particular which they trust to a certain exact and treat like a python . or any crazy people that just dont care :lol::lol::lol:?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha this will be interesting.....if anyone replies.

lol i know what you mean donk ;) pop corn time :lol: I know of a guy who has a large collection of elapids that he free handles insluding tai's. I have a mate who use to free handle his Tai's and said he would free handle any adder.

I don't have licence to keep elapids but I prob would free handle them, not that mum will ever let me keep them!

I've seen black snakes and redbellies handled as though they were pythons :shock:.This is not a practice i would undertake myself as the old saying goes the most poisnous snake in the world is the one that just bit you..:rolleyes:

The one in Vic no longer does it, he was inspired to sell them after a trip to the hospital from a bad feeding session

Yeah I've seen some doozies, when I bought my WA black tigers the guy kissed them goodbye, right on the smaker. Lucky they didn't kiss back

start with playing with your own snake that you know, then as you get more experienced you can venture towards others and play with their snakes too :shock:

start with playing with your own snake that you know, then as you get more experienced you can venture towards others and play with their snakes too :shock:

yep thats how i got so good at it, lots and lots of practice...........and i mean lots ;)

lol, i think everyones a little toey tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back