frog phobia, whats yours??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spiders! Also TOES. Everytime I wear thongs i have to take atleast 4 pairs of undies with me. :D

No I'm just joking, just spiders. They creep me out. I wouldn't mind having a tarantula, but I would never touch the bloody thing.

JasonL said:
BTW: Nice frog pic Snakeman, i never thought they could eat a mouse eh. Learned something new here.
They will eat anything that fits in there mouths inc. other frogs, any type of spider, bug or small mammal.

Guess that includes hatchling snakes then

"bugs", ill take on any snake in the world, no worries, but if even a xmas beetle lands on or near me ill go thru the roof.

After reading previous threads today .... my latest phobia is Zulu's gorilla in TB bikini :shock: :twisted:

Ok I have a few fears.
1. spiders chase me, I've proved this many times 2 workmates, friends and family, and got bitten last year. This is weird but if i see one spider thats normal, but if i see 2 in one day there will deffinatly be a third somewhere by nightfall. And there not the same one because i always spray the buggars.

2. Cocroaches, 2 climbed up my leg in the shower at band camp when in grade 9, *shudder* oh I hate them.

3. Raw Meat, this is definatly my weirdest one but i cant touch raw meat, I have to wear gloves and even that makes me squirm. oh yuck. ( however i will eat a Medium rare Steak, work that out)

LOL

I'm petrified of making a fool of myself on internet forums.

snakegal said:
:oops: Yeah moths I don't handle too well sometimes. Lol, They always seem to chase me and flutter randomly at my face. Not the biggest spider fan either, but I would still never kill a moth or spider. Just cos I don't mesh with them doesn't mean I have to kill em.

Oh and Baz great pic of your frog!

I did my Army recruit training with a fellow that had a Morbid fear of moths, he would scream blue bloody murder if there was one within cooeee of him. You aren't alone snakegal.

ssssnakeman said:
you gotta be kidding.frogs are great
+

OMG OMG that is THE best THING i have ever seen, i used to feed my fish mice.......but that is the best!!!

Phew lol so good to know. Would I be alone to say I burst into tears once after a moth seemed to be magnitised to flying at my head? :roll:

nvenm8 said:
snakegal said:
:oops: Yeah moths I don't handle too well sometimes. Lol, They always seem to chase me and flutter randomly at my face. Not the biggest spider fan either, but I would still never kill a moth or spider. Just cos I don't mesh with them doesn't mean I have to kill em.

Oh and Baz great pic of your frog!

I did my Army recruit training with a fellow that had a Morbid fear of moths, he would scream blue bloody murder if there was one within cooeee of him. You aren't alone snakegal.

I have a phobia against flies going into my lungs, it makes me cough :(

I have a fear of spiders, i had a dream before i came to australia that there were spiders the size of houses here. Im sure my dad implanted that thought into my head.

MM Apart from Mormons early in the morning.

People walking behind me... after someone tryed very hard to put a knive through me, I can not handle people walking up behind me....

Do Ex-Gf's count?

Too add to my current phobia of spiders, I also have a phobia of bugs (grasshoppers, cockroaches). I can look at them and crush them but if they jump on me or crawl towards me i scream like a little girl. 8) Then there is also the fear of strangulation, I hate it when people put their hands on my neck, and if it's both hands around the neck then you can expect me to go stiff or collapse. I can't help it, it just happens.

BeardyBen said:
I am afraid of public toilets and peeing next to people at urinals. I get stage fright and cant go .:):):)

MY God,...i thought i was the only one inflicted with this terrible phobia !! :lol:

I know someone that is quite happy to handle any venomous snake they keep...........but show them a butterfly of moth !! :shock:

also i had an ex that was scared of birds !!! and she hated my tarantulas
(perhaps thats why she's an Ex ! :lol: )

is it me or does the mouse in that pic look like its still alive !! :shock: :lol:

Thanx guys youse all made me feel much better!! I know a girl who is afraid of moths as well so thats not that uncommon. I went to school with this chik who was scared of newspaper..hated the feel of it, you'd be in art doin paper mache and next thing shes runnin round the room screamin her head off coz someone threw wet newspaper at her! And sssnakeman that frog is disgusting, freaky little green slimy thing. I used to wet my pants in kindy coz i was scared of the frogs in the toilets :oops: I forgot to mention that i'm sh!t scared of the sea...oooh yea i don't go much on dams and rivers either you can't see the bottom who knows whats in there....(jaws music starts playin)... we used to swim in this dam in high school anyways after i left school my little sis was fishin with her dad and pulled out a 50pound cod!~!!! I could easily put my feet in its mouth!!! Freaky!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back