What are your phobias?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembered a phobia I have, claustrophobia. Its so bad that if I have enclosed shoes that are too tight for me to riggle my toes, I freak out.

No phobias, though I seriously dislike needles, once I got 4 stitches in my eyebrow and went without the local because of the needle. Another time in my hand, I told the nurse to stitch me up after lying that the hand was numb after only a single jab of beta blockers, that was 8 stitches. Just hate the feeling of when the foreign material is pushed in, or the weakish feeling after giving blood. Though i will donate blood or get vaccinations, I know I can live without local anaesthetic, lol.

Just remembered a phobia I have, claustrophobia. Its so bad that if I have enclosed shoes that are too tight for me to riggle my toes, I freak out.

Claustrophobia is the fear of suffocation and/or restriction in small, confined areas. People with remove articles of clothing to try to alleviate the onset of a (panic) attack. Given that you just "remembered" that you had such a dibilitating phobia suggests you're lying out your ***.

And yes, I'm claustrophobic.

Geebus Herps... I hate needles, but I'm not brave enough to go without sedation :lol:

Last edited:
Claustrophobia is the fear of suffocation and/or restriction in small, confined areas. People with remove articles of clothing to try to alleviate the onset of a (panic) attack. Given that you just "remembered" that you had such a dibilitating phobia suggests you're lying out your ***. :

Well the reason I said "forgot" is because I'm a wimp with lots of fears and phobias :rolleyes:. But the shoe thing is true.

Well the reason I said "forgot" is because I'm a wimp with lots of fears and phobias :rolleyes:. But the shoe thing is true.

You can't "forget" that you're afraid of something to the point of hyperventilation or other extremes such as fainting. You might be afraid of tight things, but it's not a phobia.

I'm terrified of needles!!!! My boyfriend is diabetic took me a long time to get used to needles in the house and being in the same room as him when he injected.
Sounds silly buy I'm also afraid on live mice and rats they move around and are just grose! I never touch the dead ones when I feed my snake only ever with feeding tongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back