From little things SNAKE food GROWS ..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats one bloody big freezer! :shock: Cute chicks, I'm sure you're snakes will love 'em when they grow up a bit... mhmmmm chicken...

i love the thread title RBB bahahahahahaha :):):)

awww I am not gonna feed them now ,while their so cutezy wutezy ... I am at least waiting till they get to that awkward looking stage ;) ......

I am sorry if I upset some, but this is a fact not all of us buy our snake food frozen and from a shop ....

My 3 hens still are sitting on 12 eggs ...so am hoping to get some more....;)
yeah mate im really offended by this mate the fact that u brag that u have the room to breed them is really offensive

Aww no! I'm gonna tell my family to swoop in and SAVE THOSE CUTIES on their way through from Bundy!

awwww RBB you mean woman. How can you take gorgeous photos like that and then feed them to a snake :( :p I know, I know.....bit like me with my baby rats. I pray for forgiveness every time I knock one, to feed my snakes. Its awful....I really wish I had someone else to do that bit for me.

Regarding your thread title, obviously you've seen the ad on TV....I rekcon JasonL's avatar of his woma's look like how ppl hold their hands, in that ad.

What sort of bantams are they RBB?
I love pekins. And none that I have ever had became snake food.They just died of old age.

Not sure on the breeds Faysee ,was told by the lady I got the hens off ,got one mixed white mutt and the two black hens have golden necks ...the rooster is jet black ...with the bright red combs (probably sounds like a lot of breeds ha ha ) ...all I can be sure on is that they are bantam ;)
and I now have 9 chickies ...got a few rotten eggs phewwwwwwwwwie dumped them before they exploded and they are sitting on 4 still ..so should hopefully get a few more ...

Last edited:
Just to let you know now I got all up 18 eggs ,2 rotten ,11 hatched, 1 Lolly ,my carpet baby ate (she felt like chicken that night ;) ) they are still sitting on some eggs ...
BUT DID YOU KNOW ....YOU CAN ACTUALLY HEAR THE BABY UNHATCHED CHICK INSIDE THE EGG CHEEPING ???????..........I wouldnt have said yes if I had not heard it myself ,and my hubby said BS ...untill I dragged his unbelieving butt out to the chook house and held an egg up to his ear ...then the next day chickie number 11 hatched :) .....still hoping to get the last few hatched now ...so cute so fluffy so snake food yummy ......

I'm very jealous, I have been through 63 chooks in the past 9 weeks and am due to get more. It would be great to have a mummy chook to help raise them.
Yes, it's very cool to hear them chirping away inside the egg. You can chirp to them and they'll chirp back from within, up to two days before they hatch, but normally sooner. You can also do this with baby alligators just before they hatch, or sometimes they'll hatch when you call them out!

It is so cool Serpentes ...I love hatching my own cooks ..with help from the mummy chickens ..only down side is the rooster likes to crow VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! ....but its a small price to pay ;)

do you need any lighting/heating for beardies in out-doar avairies

dont know how to send messagers +i was reading because i do the same thing to chooks

As a lover of ALL animals i find this thread extremely discusting. I recently post a video of a snake getting killed because i cant stand this sort of thing. The moderator deleted it straight away. How is this any different. I dont find this thing funny at all.

As a lover of ALL animals i find this thread extremely discusting. I recently post a video of a snake getting killed because i cant stand this sort of thing. The moderator deleted it straight away. How is this any different. I dont find this thing funny at all.

This is not meant to be an amusing thread, so it's OK not to find it funny at all. What does your bredli that you love (in your signature) eat? I assume you don't raise chickens for it.

I question the ethical sensibilities of someone who keeps snakes yet cannot abide by raising their own snake food, instead relying on the mass-produced farmed rodents available all prettily packaged from the pet shop.

I opt to give my feeder animals an interesting and meaningful life until they are humanely euthanised, rather than employ someone indirectly to raise "battery" animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back