Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suryanto

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm Suryanto, 18 years old and originally from Germany, I came to Australia as an exchange student but decided to finish off school here and (hopefully...) go to Uni then. In Germany (yes, we can have a big variety of exotics over there ;) ) I mainly breed Bird-eating spiders, other (labidognatha) spiders, scorpions, insects (phasmids, mantids but mainly different specimen of roaches), centipedes and other invertebrates but also have some reptiles. I used to have more reptiles like chameleons(furcifer pardalis&chamaeleo calyptratus), armadillo lizards (cordylus tropidosternum), tokays (gecko gecko), ball iguanas (crotaphytus collaris) etc. but i discovered the invertebrates as my passion maybe 5years ago. here in australia i have a coastal carpet, central bearded dragons, desert scopions, scorpions (family of the Buthidae i would say), centipedes, some spiders and a yabbie ;) . When i first got here i was quite shocked how small the community of invertebrate breeders is overhere(or seems to be?) although australia is home of some of the most amazing invertebrates all together. hopefully somebody can tell me more about the spider/scorpion/insect breeding scene overhere and help me a bit. thanks,
Suryanto

welcome, there is a member here who breeds scorps and things but i cant remember who.
hope this site is usefu :D

welcome to APS Suryanto hope you enjoy your stay:) i used to live in frankston for years till i moved to nsw :) got any pics of your pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back