Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi luke, like you i also bought a jungle hatchling off codered. i named he little bugger psycho becuase he bites me and eveyrone in my famil, the cage, the air and anthing he can get his mouth to lol. i wear a rubber glove and let him go for it because i cant feel a thing. once he bites you for the first time you fear will dissapear just like me.

Hey Luke 84, I know what you mean man, I have a Coastal Taipan about 1.3m. and I'm dead scared of copping a bite from it! ........................[ tounge in cheek man!]

Seriously Luke, In my experience no matter what snake it is, they are all snappy when little.
After your first bite, [and if the snake survives it] you will say 'what the hell was I worried about"!

Seriously Luke, In my experience no matter what snake it is, they are all snappy when little.
After your first bite, [and if the snake survives it] you will say 'what the hell was I worried about"!

I must have an odd one out - he is so amazingly placid.

i know it doesnt hurt, thats the stupid thing because i was bitten by a hatchie at steve (CodeRed)'s place.....
at least i got him out today....was shaking like a leaf but he didnt evenstrike once, just tried to get away and i had to keep putting one hand in front of the other so he didnt fall......
i'll try again tonight

lol and here i was carelessly keeping a juvi dugite i found when i was a kid till i got told off cuzz they are venomous

just harden up and pick it up use lodgic its a hatchling python it dosent even hurt or draw blood when it hits just get used to it even the big ones as long as they nail and dont wrap its only abit of pain and blood

teaspoon of concrete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back