Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am 15, i go to McCarthy catholic college
reptiles (obviously)
i like motorbikes
rugby league
fishn
cars
ect

Hi , I'm Nick , I am 8 and really like reptiles and riding my bike , I have a children's python called Wilson and my Mum has some snakes and a crocodile . Sometimes at my mum's work I get to hatch out baby crocs , its cool . I'd like to breed my own snakes soon. It would be cool to talk to some other kids on here too . -- :) Nick

I like to sk8 i have blonde hair now it gust got died in a few days its gunna be pitch black. i have a childrni a stimpsoni a coaslal and a few beardies and a eastern water i breed native and exotic birds and i have about 80 breeding female mice and i want a ferret to go rabbiting i do crazy stuff and a teacher called mr evers i made him go insane and he refuses to teach me hahahahah i go to red bend college and i used to ride a bike but it snapped and i breakdance i can olny do the worm cause i suck

my name is charles and i am 15 years of age, i keep 5 NT carpet pythons and 1 childrens python, one central bearded dragon, one common blue tongue and a northern longneck turtle. tomorrow i will be going to get my NT form banded/brown tree snakes and am very excited. i have been interested in reptiles for a while now and first attempted to breed NT's this year but so far have failed:( my only experience with reptiles is keeping them at home and doing my year ten work experiance down at the NT wildife park in the reptile division.
both my parents arn't to crash hot on me keeping snakes so them letting me get these bts is a real surprise. i breed my own mice/rats/crickets to feed my reptiles. i have about 50 mice atm and am looking to get more as i am running low on food.
i enjoy playing volleyball and have represented the NT for this sport. i also played basketball for a while and vice captined the NT side in this sport aswell. i also enjoy sk8boarding but up here i feel it is just to hot to sk8.
thats all i have to say about me so lets here what everyone else has to say.
p.s today i got a haircut

hi nick you are lucky are baby crocodiles dangerous do they bite you from poppet :D

Well, I keep 3 blue tongues, 1 central bearded dragon and one proserpine carpet python. I'm itching to get more and breed them but my parents reckon we don't have enough room!
Damn nation lol
I'm into basketball, mountain biking, drawing but most of all REPTILES lol
Thats about all i have to say apart from, well done slate gal, this is a great forum!

I am also now a scorpian keeper and im extending my mouse popuklation further i have 30 somthing tubs with females with babies at the moment plus building more shelves cause im keeping more females so i will always have about 50 tubs with females with babies at a time waen a litter and put a big female in one

Well that's cetainly an onteresting collection of pets.I was a mouse breeder about a year ago. At one stage we had about 150 mice. It was so hectic with school work and everything, because taking care of the mice aould take up about 2 hrs of the school day. So do you sell the mice to snake keepers?

incase anyones wonderin what kinb of reptiles i own, i have 2 female and 1 male diamond python. 2 Olives, one of each sex. I also breed bunnies. I have 5 rabbits, 3 females and 2 males. At the moment i have 9 babies. Dad also breeds rats, but i'm not much into them!

Lol! I am 13, 14 in may 31st. Only have a beardie and intergrade, hope to get a centrailian, NT water python, diamonds. What are olives like slategal? Your really lucky to have a dad who loves reptiles...Stuck with parents with a major dislike...:(

cool ppl, i keep 1 male brown tree snake, a yellow faced whipsnke, 1 female diamond, 1 male darin carpet, 1 ridge tailed monitor, 3 eastern beardies, 1 eastern bluey, bout 100 mice and sum birds. I used to keep scorpians and spiders and stuff but now they are just seen as monitor food. I also keep a KX80, i has a 7-8 litre tank and can move at speeds of around 95km per hour and would hav to be one of my favourite pets

im 14 and i have a young bearded dragon and a blue tounge lizard. i live in darwinand i go to St Johns College. one of my teachers is a snake catcher and he caught a baby olivepython for our science lab :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back