Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dicco, glad you appreciate Sdajidian humour. Check your ancestry, perhaps there's a bit of Wend in you!

Peter may have unofficially declared himself my enemy on this site, but I think his post is the best on the thread so far.

Best I could find in my own veg files. These images are not made for anything other than my own personal enjoyment, I just thought I would share with other like minded souls :wink:

Well, that's an interesting one. It's sort of beautiful in a horrible and very wrong sort of way. It's like a lovely snake with an understandable fetish which has gone too far and in quite the wrong direction. If the Water Python was gently coiled around the turnip, it would appeal to me.

Good luck finding like minded souls, olive! If the last two pictures display the salient aspects of your character, I think the closest you'll find is me, and I'm a very long way off!

Sdaji said:
Well, that's an interesting one. It's sort of beautiful in a horrible and very wrong sort of way. It's like a lovely snake with an understandable fetish which has gone too far and in quite the wrong direction. If the Water Python was gently coiled around the turnip, it would appeal to me.

Good luck finding like minded souls, olive! If the last two pictures display the salient aspects of your character, I think the closest you'll find is me, and I'm a very long way off!

I guess I shall continue my search. Unfortunately the pics are not "salient aspects" of my character, but merely the tip of the turnip, I am definetly a lost cause :(

Poor snake, obviously owned by another demented vegan. LOL

You know the strangest thing about women and expensive clothes, they don't usually spend heaps on the clothes they wear often, its only the fancy undies or dresses they pull out once every year or two. If I was to spend that much on an item of clothing, I'd want to get as much mileage out of it as possible. Can anybody explain this to me?

No doubt your quest to gain gifts of expensive underwear will be successful, you don't need it, but good luck all the same.
I would be ULTRA freaked out if anyone from this site sent me underwear. Not just because that would be really creepy, but because that would mean that they know where I live and might come and steal my snakes. Or underwear. And I know which one I'd be most upset about (the snakes, just incase you weren't sure).

Dicco, I'm with you, I always enjoy reading Sdaji's posts. Interesting and very funny! :lol: Maybe I'm Wendish too! :D

Sdaji said:
Thanks Dicco, glad you appreciate Sdajidian humour. Check your ancestry, perhaps there's a bit of Wend in you!

Peter may have unofficially declared himself my enemy on this site, but I think his post is the best on the thread so far.

We can neither confirm or deny the verasity of this statement. To align ourselves to an outcome would undermine the very thread of existance.

To anyone that is questioning the care of my animals GET OVER IT!

The snake was never more than 3m away from me and had absoulutly no idea that this whole 1.5 minute scenario even happened.

I know that the husbandry of all of my animals is second to none.

Anyway less crying and more pics of girls in underware.. :lol:

Yeah come on reptililian, show us you frilly knickers.

da_donkey said:
To anyone that is questioning the care of my animals GET OVER IT!

The snake was never more than 3m away from me and had absoulutly no idea that this whole 1.5 minute scenario even happened.

I know that the husbandry of all of my animals is second to none.

Anyway less crying and more pics of girls in underware.. :lol:

jeez dado, I think concern for your snake went west some time ago. More your taste in handbag is what worries me.

this thread kicks ass. oh what a good read! we need to publsish some of the threads here on aps into a book!

20 seconds later she comes out off the bathroom wearing the skimpiest victorias secret number i have ever seen

pics or it didn?t happen

Anyway less crying and more pics of girls in underware..

I agree lol!

andrew

pfft ok so the plan was a wee bit stupid and probably a bit over the top and would probably end up with the g/f hitting donkey in the head with a fry pan or any nearby object. ok little over the top sorry dicco :roll:

oliveman,-If you showed me yours youd have to give me an albino.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLACkra said:
pics or it didn?t happen

And i think you'll find that that quote is Copywrited to me on this site, so please pm me before using it.

Yes, its true, i founded that exact quote on here, it seems now its being thrown around willy nilly without my permission. :p :p

first time visitor to the forums, and have to say i have just found another way to waste hours, my wife will be pleased :roll:

its late, long day at work, just waned to read and relax, then i came acroos this post, and yes i agree GOLD, laugh...... well did I.

As far as the snakes concerned, he would have loved the attention, i mean how many chances would he have got to get in a nice bed for a while ?

The girl - sink or swim i say, she sounds good she will come around to our way of thinking, she need good introductions like that i think.

reptililian - you is funny and you like snakes, female, heartbeat, perfect, what more can i say

sdaji - I have never been one for a turnip but i am comming around, been seeing a lot of them lately......... my wifes the same she would go with a,b,or c, i am leaning to b :D (and sometimes d at times, I am only a boy "simple but fun")

anyhow thanks for a good laugh
happy herping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back