Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: Steady on matie... Trueblue says I'm high maintenance, you say I'm shallow cos I make myself feel good because of the clothing (underwear) I wear. Perhaps I have just never had the good fortune to date any "real" men, as you call them! :wink:

Ok, the problem with threads is that you cant type tone, and admittedly i could have chosen my words better. But, undoubtedly you are a bigger person. Self-esteem shouldnt be bought on a clothes-hanger, but derived from within, you values, your achievements and your self-worth. Happieness doesnt have a dollar value. But $ can help.

Unless there is a third Greek way, Zoe?

My way is the Greek way baby :lol: (my excuse for not being able to spell). Frankly, your knowledge of doileys and their spelling scares and impresses me RRRRREOW :lol:

Rennie my friend, the price of a doiley varies with the quality and brand name. I gotta say though, I have bought a few dandy doileys from Target before.

Ask Ouzo she knows the rules.

Too true Blue, except you don't lol. You Martians don't understand us Venusians cos we're logical. And beause you don't unerstand us we can make you think anything we want you to while still getting our way...hence why you think we're here to make YOU feel fine. You gotta admit, it's sometimes nice to have something to unwrap hey? :lol: From what you've said I think you might need a bit of tuition Rockhead :twisted: . And nah I'm not offering :lol:

Ihaveherps, it's nuthin to do with self esteem...it's buying sumthin that makes ya look more sexy than usual and knowin it :lol: ;)

Ihaveherps, you're right about the tone thing. I hoped that my inclusion of :shock: and :wink: would've let you know that I was kidding around and did not take offence at what you & Trueblue said. I actually thought that you were mucking around also!! However, if we are going to be serious, then I have to agree with Zoe when she says...
it's nuthin to do with self esteem...it's buying sumthin that makes ya look more sexy than usual and knowin it
There was very little that was serious about this thread and it has certainly kept me amused for the entire day!!! Not too shabby for a monday, hey :D

Too bad if she had re-acted badly & injured the snake or herself. I think you will find the "shovel mentality" is due to a fear of the unknown by the un-educated. You'r not educating her or councilling her fear by scaring the hell out of her with her phobia, you are just making it worse. It would be like playing with a knife collection infront of a rape victim. NOT GOOD AT ALL!

PS, Unless you girls can post pics of yourselves in these high class lingerie items, I will have to assume you are just talking yourself up... :p

But then I would have to remove the pics of myself that I had posted, send them to the mods for discussion ( ! ) and give myself a warning and stern talking to! WAY too much work :wink:

reptililian said:
But then I would have to remove the pics of myself that I had posted, send them to the mods for discussion ( ! ) and give myself a warning and stern talking to! WAY too much work :wink:

Hate to think of you having too much work Lil, so being the gentleman that I am, I shall help. Send them straight to me, I will then distribute them amongst the mods for group discussion. :idea:

my bet is donky is full of ****, and his gf is actually a chubbah

...I've been wondering how long it would take for Bryony's old niche to be filled.

Hate to think of you having too much work Lil, so being the gentleman that I am, I shall help. Send them straight to me, I will then distribute them amongst the mods for group discussion.
You're really too kind Olive!

Reptililian,- yeah I was only joking, Im not really a chauvinistic male pig, Im really very nice.

I know! It's totally cool! :D But you could do me a favour by explaining what Sdaji meant... Olivehydra and I are baffled :?

JandC_Reptiles and Wrasse seem to be the only replies with any common sense, this was a stupid prank and you are lucky you didn't lose a python. I can't believe how many of you condone this behaviour. Disgusting.

Angel

Hell sdaji doesnt know what sdaji means himself most the time,so it beats the hell out of me, but my hypothesis of his deep quote would be, in the witty coment leighr33 made,
or maybe oh no another floosie. in the best possible taste of course.

But the world can never have enough floosies! :wink: I believe there should be more of us. Floosies everywhere, taking over the world, overturning governments, destroying the very fabric of civilisation itself... but in fab underwear of course! :wink:

Anglerose, havn't seen you here for ages?

I completely agree, there isn't anything funny about a prank at an animals expence.

And I agree with Reptililian, the world needs more floosies. Not too sure about them overturning governments, but that can be dealt with later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back