Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

da_donkey

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ok long story short,

Ive started dating a new girl and she absoulutly hates reptiles (wont even look at my baby frillies letalone any of the snakes).
Anyway last night after a few cans of fanta, she was in the bathroom and i was in the lounge room and i thought it might be funny to get one of the snakes out so i got a 7 foot coastal out and put it on my bed.
20 seconds later she comes out off the bathroom wearing the skimpiest victorias secret number i have ever seen, walks straight past me in the lounge room towards my bedroom, looks over her sholder at me withh a cheeky smile :twisted: , flicks off the bedroom light and climbs into my bed.
So there she is curled up in the pitch black with a 7 foot python totally unaware.

I got up off the lounge walked to the bedroom and flicked on the light.................her scream could have been heard 5 houses away and she moved faster than a brown snake striking, she also called me names and said swear words that i didnt even know girls could say.

Anyways as far as im concerned :lol: "THATS GOLD" :lol:

Cheers guys

Dude, WHAT SORT OF GUY ARE YOU, dating someone who doesn't like herps? That's my one and only pre-requisite these days!!!

reptililian said:
Dude, WHAT SORT OF GUY ARE YOU, dating someone who doesn't like herps? That's my one and only pre-requisite these days!!!

Not even a heartbeat? :wink:

OH, he would need a heart in order to love the herps, silly! It comes as a standard feature

Oh btw donkey, as this is a family site, any pics should be pm'd to me for consideration before posting :wink:

C'mon reptilililian, you know guys dont think with there head. :lol:

But, of course they do, da_d. What else would they think with?

Prank

So due to your stupidity the Victoria's Secret was wasted......

As I am also female (but love herps) I am aware that you will not be receiving any little presents :oops: in the near future (enjoy you celibacy) :wink:

If you were smarter you would have waited till a bit later... Is it rite to asume you missed out this time??

BUT, Yuor right.. THATS GOLD

So due to your stupidity the Victoria's Secret was wasted......
I HATE it when guys don't pay pay proper attention to beautiful, expensive underwear. So impolite.

I was thinking the same thing possum lmao :lol:. Now if you were smart you would have kept the light off until after :lol: ;)

The best bit is i didnt miss out on anything suprisingly enough :D :D i wayed up the risks before i did it and came up trumps.

GO Donkey boy!!

:twisted: Ouzo now thats just freaky :twisted:

Rescued the fair maiden from the nasty evil monster? I bet she was grateful! :wink:

Yeah, awesome way to get her to like herps.

Great start to a relationship too.

da_donkey said:
The best bit is i didnt miss out on anything suprisingly enough :D :D i wayed up the risks before i did it and came up trumps.

GO Donkey boy!!

So it was win, WIN... Nice Work Donkey..

ha ha ha, yeah donkey, I bet your on rations now thou ah. ummm why do they call you donkey.????????

reptilian-, why men dont appreciate expensive frilly knickers is they just get in the way the same as cheap ones.

Poor girl... :lol:

C'mon donk. You should know real women have good taste..

Should have been a GTP and this post might have had a different heading :wink:

"THATS GOLD" for sure!!

Men! Sometimes they just don't get it! :roll: Gorgeous expensive underwear is not just for you... have you ever stopped to think how a girl might feel wearing lingere that cost your entire week's wages? Or two weeks wages? We feel DAMN FINE! :D :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back