Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? not even cartoon ones with diagrams and pictures that are always in the direction that you are travelling???????

Ow no gexman is going to be shattered thinking it's in July unlucky mate

awww i was so ready for it to be in 9 days :( ow well just gives me more time to save to buy heapssssssssss of stuff!!

Just to whet your appetite for Gold Coast Expo, there will be a Wildlife Expo at Beaudesert next Sunday July 18th
Geckoes Wildlife will be doing the reptile presentation
It should be a great day
Cheers
Sandee :)

Just to whet your appetite for Gold Coast Expo, there will be a Wildlife Expo at Beaudesert next Sunday July 18th
Geckoes Wildlife will be doing the reptile presentation
It should be a great day
Cheers
Sandee :)

yes there is and i will be there promoting the expo
thanks troy

Hi all
just a quick brief for the expo
*there will be 4 pet shop with HUGE discounts on the day
*people with there cool collections of snakes, lizards, turtles, frogs, crocs, monitors, ect
*top 10 most venomous snakes display
*brisbane bird and exotic vet to talk about any inquires you might have
*there will be kids entertainment eg (jumping castles)
*over $4000 in prizes to be won on the day
*rodent farmer,the mouse man, livefood unlimited and so on will be selling food on the day
*stein enclosures, just lizards will have cool enclosures on display
*scails and tails, ABK publications for all your rep related books
*queensland herp society
*kitty crumble
and more
Thanks Troy
0422 844 765

so annoyed!! One of my custom toughened glass panels for the new 3 bay just exploded!!! And they are real expensive too!

definetely toughened, either use float, toughened or safety glass depending on the size and style

Don't forget Sunday July 18th Wildlife Expo at Beaudesert

Come along and support Troy who will be attending and promotingGold Coast Expo 2010

hey, do you know if i am allowed to pick up some snakeys on the day (i have organised with slimebo to do so already) or do we have to hang around afterwards and do it then ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back