Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was organised outside of the expo (before hand) and isn't done at the expo then why not?

i just remember seeing somewhere that tere was to be no trades happening on the day ... troy, can you confirm this ? please ???

i just remember seeing somewhere that tere was to be no trades happening on the day ... troy, can you confirm this ? please ???

it can't be done at the expo.you can pick them up either the day before the expo or after the expo has finished in another location.
see you there.
cheers
simon

All was quiet in the house, it was the night before Christmas... Ha ha just kidding. Less than two weeks to go yeah tell everybody....

just thought i would say 9 days left everyone.

dont know bout everyone else but im getting excited now.!!

I'm really hoping to do some good net-working on the day! So I'm going to ask a lot of questions !

Last edited:
6 days in counting!
I'll be on the first train up.
With a special APS username name-tag.
It will say,"Jannico"

I CANNOT WAIT ... i am going up straight after work ... i couldn't get the day off **damnit**

what are people displaying... what should i expect ?
or is it all a bit of a secret ... ;)

good to see some snake food getting sold there.i'll be chasing about $500 worth of frozen pinky -fuzzy rats while i'm down there.if any of the rodent sellers are doing them for a good price at the expo,send me a pm
cheers
simon

ill be there too. Ill be working at the Scales and tails stall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back