Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Would anyone be up for a trip to Gosford Reptile Park? I haven't been in years and it would be a great way to meet some of you guys face to face.

From what i have heard there isnt much Australia snakes up there, but dont quote me on that

When ever. I work during the week, but any weekend that suits tha majority of people that want to go is fine with me.

Yeh is there a site?? Got a link? :? :lol: :wink:

i'd prolly be up for it providing it's on one of my weekenbds off as im a shift worker and get the weekend of every 3 week's but i can work around the majority

gee havent been there in like 6 years, last time there Thomas my youngest climbed under the aligator fence chasing a bird, mmm wonder if they would let us back in

Id be up for it, depending on which weekend. Because i only am able to go on sundays an every 2weeks thats is my dirt bike riding day.

is it true that members of the herp society get in free or get a discount

yes, well for one of the society's it is, either SCHS or AHS but not sure which one

SOUTH COAST HERPETOLOGICAL SOCIETY (NSW) does anyone know if it this that

PogonaLady can confirm for me but? Yeah its Free entry if you are a member i think??

So is there anyone who has been recently and can confirm there not being to many aussie snakes? or tell us what its like??

Cheers :mrgreen:

Jen,

It will be fun to have an APS group visit the Park. Probably the best way to do it is for you - or another volunteer organiser, to work out a date - and confirm that with me by email, and say, a few days prior to the gig, email me a list of APS members who will attend. No entry fee if they are on your list, same as if they hold a membership card for any off-line herp group. I don't have to see the list if an APS organiser wants to tick 'em off as they arrive. Our receptionist could do same, if that's preferred. This will be a one-off function arrangement, that this group - and other online herp groups, can talk to me about as an annual thing - so long as its mainly organised by the group and not us.

Depending on size of your group and date we can have a look at the venom program behind the scenes. I'd recommend Sundays if possible, as there are more activities.

ARP site: www.reptilepark.com.au

John Weigel

that site is fantastic, highly educational guys, I highly reccomend checking it out...easy to navigate and full of cool pics and info...

Thanks John, very generous of you! I hope its on a weekend I'm not working. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back