Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, the 9th is a saturday, sorry. Since it looks like we are a go for the 24th, it doesn't really matter. I'll need a list of names to email to John about a week before we go, so i'll start keeping a list of yes's from the forum, or maybe those who want to go could pm me? Hate to be bossy as i only joined 5 minutes ago, if a moderator would prefer to organise the outing it would be fine with me, otherwise YOU"LL ALL DO AS I SAY (lol)

does any one wanna chip in for a hire bus so a few of us can all go together? we just need a meeting place 8) 8)

Yep 24th is fine with me too. I'll drive though thanks. I'll pm you Jen - and thanks for organising! :)

Yay! We are off that weekend, so we'll be going for sure! (scotchbo and myself)

Will pm you Jen

Gregory said:
John has offered something really special. The walk through the venom facility is worth the trip alone. It's great. A bunch of us were invited by John a while ago to do it and it was awesome. If you have the slightest interest in venomous snakes then don't miss it.

Cheers, Greg.

What he said :)

Yeah its a fantastic opportunity. Dont miss this one, might even get to play with the roughies again :)

Ill be there for sure if it is a definate date, ill were a tag saying MrSpike aswell :p 8)

Serpant_Lady said:
I would love to go if no-one minds a total newbie...
how far is it from syd (I am actually in Castle Hill)

Bought 75 minutes from Castle Hill.

i just went on the yesterday(before i read this post) but would love to see the venom facility, what an experience, thanks John

Jen count us in (ill pm you as well)

Quick update, about 20 people so far (yay), anyone else interested please pm me with your full name.
ill were a tag saying MrSpike aswell
Maybe we should all wear name tags, or is that too touristy?

20 people :shock: Be great to finally meet some people on here :lol:

I cant wait!.... :wink: Should be an awsome day!!!!

8) Cheers.

I will come with the missz only if its not on a sunday
Matt

don't jinx it. unfortunately i have never organised a party where it hasn't rained. we'll just have to spend our time in the venom rooms.

jen, if i can have a 100% fixed date and time i will be able to say if i can go or not. The rest of you can were name tags but aslong as none of you use MrSpike on your tags 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back