Have you any proof that God exists? Please show me.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence, but seeming im christian, i would of known it was right. heaps of bad stuff has happened to me and i know its right.

my suggestion guys is not to talk about religion, coz it always starts arguments:)

Good point Riley.
But you believe and therfore interpret as right....how do I as a person seeking the truth know if it was/is right?

As to not talking about religion as it starts arguments...thats a negative ghostrider...its people that start arguments.

thats not god its the devil rember him the one that does all the evil stuff, god is the one you find on the other side of all the depression and misery you've had to cope with..... nah what a load of crap...... god was something some dude came up with a long time ago to gain power and control of all the human sheep and unfortunatly the fad stuck.
here here to the first bit.

You cant prove god exist or disprove it either. People say if god was real then why would there be suffering and pain,well thats because us humans made the world like it is now. Its a stupid question whoever started this discussion obviously wants arguments to happen because some believe some dont. From jordan.

Good point Riley.
But you believe and therfore interpret as right....how do I as a person seeking the truth know if it was/is right?

As to not talking about religion as it starts arguments...thats a negative ghostrider...its people that start arguments.
i go to church, youth group and learn all this stuff and it is from there that i can see that this is the truth, im not saying you have to

I ask you only one question.

If their is a God would he want you to believe in him/her/it because your parents/others told you to believe, or maybe because if you didnt believe you would go to HELL....or to believe from sound reasoning and questioning?
Their are many parents/others saying their God is the right one......which God, and more importantly, HOW will you choose which is the right God.....if any?
my parents didnt exactly tell me to believe, i found out and made the judgement for myself, although they are christians

The fact is that god made the devil and invented torture etc. God is the creator of everything good and evil.

This is a bit on the side, but from what i understand of the bible (which is probably considerably more than the average christian) god seems to be rather ruthless and selfish. If the bible is true i would choose the side of satan and stick with love and compassion over domination and suppresion.

You can be spiritual but not religous.
The human is made up of three parts, physical,mental and spiritual.
This is everyone, regardless of religion or race.
You want to know the great big secret of life???????
Then strengthen all these parts. Until you die.
Oh yeah, almost forgot, have fun!!!

just a question for you guys, who do you think made this place? like who made the earth? the sun? reptiles:)? some people say 'the big bang' but what exactly made the big bang? and one of you asked what made God? - my only answer is he can do anything, and thats all there is to it. - i say again, thats what i believe.

The fact is that god made the devil and invented torture etc. God is the creator of everything good and evil.

This is a bit on the side, but from what i understand of the bible (which is probably considerably more than the average christian) god seems to be rather ruthless and selfish. If the bible is true i would choose the side of satan and stick with love and compassion over domination and suppresion.
it is the other way around! satan is completley bad, he has no love. God lets satan tempt people to do things, and for this, is how God sees who is christian and who is not tempted. God doesn't let satan ' use his 'magical' staff and start killing people!

You cant prove god exist or disprove it either. People say if god was real then why would there be suffering and pain,well thats because us humans made the world like it is now. Its a stupid question whoever started this discussion obviously wants arguments to happen because some believe some dont. From jordan.
jordan. I am looking for proof. Arguments are immaterial.

As to proving or nor proving that God exists...I started life as a good christian Sunday school child(sortoff), and turned into a nonbeliever....Im now looking for proof as I have been the last few years, however none has materialised!
As to the argument that humans have made the world they live in now....duh!....of course they have.........didnt god allow that as of the 'apple'...but if you dont believe in God, of course humans have made the world as it is today!

Last edited:
But remember god made all the angels and gave them no free will. (Including satan). God didnt seem very compasionate in the old testament, take this bible quote for example:

"As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you. But these instructions apply only to distant towns, not to the towns of nations nearby. "As for the towns of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as a special possession, destroy every living thing in them. You must completely destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you. This will keep the people of the land from teaching you their detestable customs in the worship of their gods, which would cause you to sin deeply against the LORD your God." Deuteronomy 20:10-18 NLT

I have no real problem if people want to believe in a God, if it makes them feel better then I guess it is good for them. Personally it makes absolutely no sense to me that people will blindly believe in something when not a single shred of evidence exists.
I do love the argument that evolution is absurd but creation is perfectly believeable LOL.

i dont have time to read it, but it sounds like you arent reading enough, only the parts that influence you differently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back