Hawkesbury Herp Society Annual Show 2011

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Hi Guys,
Don't forget this show. It will be fantastic!

Hawkesbury Herp Show
Sunday 15th May 10am - 4pm
Penrith Sports Centre
32 Herbert St Cambridge Park
Entry Fee: $10 adult
child under 12- $5
Family (2 adults & 3 children) $25
for more info: [email protected]

Make sure you note this down in your diary, not to be missed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to going. Not getting any reps just having a look. I will be a bit of a zombie during the day as I am on nightshift all weekend. Can't wait :)

ill be there. picking up a tristis off spongebob and another kreffts turtle to add to my collection. cant wait.

Lucky you I tried convincing my family to let me get one but they wouldn't let me. Spongebobs tristis's are awesome

I'll be there for sure. Does anyone know if they need any more volunteers yet?

Hi I picked up a flyer the other day at the Petbarn and it says $5 adult, $2 child & $12 for a family should this be the entry fees?

Hi I picked up a flyer the other day at the Petbarn and it says $5 adult, $2 child & $12 for a family should this be the entry fees?

I copied and pasted this from an advertisement that I saw. Anyway, if it is cheaper to get in , it will be a pleasant surprise. Maybe a member who is a member of this club can verify prices.

the following is copied from their fb page.
Reptiles for swap and sale Reptiles Display and show Prizes galore.

Admission Adult $5 child $2 family $12

This year there will be rock climbing, face painting and a jumping castle. Also Orchard hills Rural fire brigade and a Hotrod club will be coming out.

Exhibitions by

Neville Burns (Blue Mountains Reptile awareness displays)
Anthony Stimson (Australian Wildlife Displays)
Stephen Boys (Walkabout Reptiles)
Tony Scalas (Reptile Rule)

And a talk by Dr Michelle Bingley (Little Creatures Veterinary Services) on Basic care for Reptiles.

Food and drinks available. Onsite parking.

Stalls available for breeders sellers and exhibitors
For information on stall prices and Show entries
Call John Mostyn on 041692228
or email for an information pack
[email protected]

Does it cause problems if you want to purchase a rep on the day and you don't have your licence on you? I sent mine off weeks ago for renewal to make sure I had it in time for the expo and it still hasn't come back!

It probably depends on the seller. Why did you have to send the whole licence? Wouldn't you just have to send an application form or something?

I was under the impression you just keep the blue pages yourself and send in the whole book for renewal and then they send you back an updated one? That's what I've always done anyway...

The book isn't your licence. You should have a separate piece of paper with your licence details. You won't be receiving a new book unless you specifically request one because of the ebook system

Oh crap, really? I might have to have a look in my filing cabinet then. I've only bee doing it that way for over 10yrs! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back