Hawkesbury Herp Society Annual Show 2011

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall probably be there. Hoping to pick up a female beardy to breed later in the year and check out all the geckos. Just have to not succumb to buying anything I do not need.

I shall probably be there. Hoping to pick up a female beardy to breed later in the year and check out all the geckos. Just have to not succumb to buying anything I do not need.

Just have to not succumb to buying anything I do not need. How can you say no to those reptiles that will be looking at you like with those puppy dog eyes thinking take me home lol

fay could we get a expo info section of this forum? i know how anoying it can be looking for them and im sure you could possibly raise abit more awareness for them

im hoping to make it to this expo sonds like lots of fun

Hi dossy,

This is not something that I can do, but Admin can.
You will need to put this request into the 'Our Community' Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've missed all the Expo's this year.. hopefully shouold be able to make it to this one!! Not looking to buy any animals (just picked up 2 bredli's this weekend!) but will be bringing the family along to have a look :D

Is this a big expo? like will there be heaps of animals for sale?

Well they have got signs hanging up around the place advertising it. I drove past one on Monday. So people should know about it. So hopefully means lots of people will go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty new to owning a reptile (a spotted python named Monty :)) and am really looking forward to bringing my boys to the expo! Do we need the paper with our licence no. or is the no. enough? Is it specifically reptiles or will there also be frogs (we have 2 green tree frogs (Thunder & Lightening). Thanks :)

I am pretty new to owning a reptile (a spotted python named Monty :)) and am really looking forward to bringing my boys to the expo! Do we need the paper with our licence no. or is the no. enough? Is it specifically reptiles or will there also be frogs (we have 2 green tree frogs (Thunder & Lightening). Thanks :)

I think you better check. Unless you are selling reptiles or showing reptiles, I doubt if other reptiles will be allowed.
I will be selling some frogs.

Thanks Fay, sorry by boys I meant my 4 children (when I re-read my post I realised I didn't make that very clear lol) :eek:)

lol i got my licence now so i wonder what im going to bring home :D

just reminding everyone

Last edited:
Just a question, How are people going to be proving their licence? I have paperwork from the DECCW with my name address licence number and all legit signature etc etc, I want to know what other people will be doing because my licence was sent off in the mail and I want to know if their is other ways (maybe a possibility of print outs from the DECCW website). I'm just curious because I don't want to get there and be left high and dry.

Zac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back