1st Annual Reptile Show - Hawkesbury Herpetological Society

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dose anyone have any idea if there will ever be any reptile shows in good old South Australia

You could try joining your local herp society and asking if they would look at hosting one.Volunteer some of your time to help organise it and perhaps get some of your mates to do likewise.

The Hawkesbury show is going to be awesome guys. we are setting up tonight. looks like everything is just about ready to go. Can't wait to see you all there tomorrow. :)

Should be great.

Will see you there tomorrow Aslan....haven't seen you in ages!!!

Hi all,

Does anyone know what stall John Mostyn or Michael Gill will be at?

as Im bringing my little guy (central netted dragon) to be sexed.

Just got back from the expo was a good day very warm inside but overall was great :)

Ditto, just got back- had a great time, there were so many lovely animals there!! :) It was really warm inside the stadium. It was good to see so many people attending.

A lot of beardies for sale hahah, I loved the GTP's

The Expo was GREAT.

Was a great effort by Hawkesbury to get off to such a good start.

It was warm inside, but thats what you get when an unseasonably hot day strikes I guess.

I would have liked to have seen more animals on display and maybe been able to get a little closer to the displays (was difficult to see much in detail).

I was, however, very impressed with the quality and selection of animals for sale - and it appeared the rest of the crowd was as well as there were a lot of people hanging around those tables most of the days.

The commercial stalls seemed a little light on customers, though in saying that I did still pump a little cash into them myself so if a few others did the same they might have managed to pull some cash - I would love to know how they went...

...and the true measure of a good show, I walked out of there substantially poorer and +5 animals :D

I think it was a good day, lots to see, however, it was unbearably hot!!!!!

Was a fantastic day.....big congratulations to the Hawkesbury Society, they did a wonderful job.
It certainly was very busy....good to meet up with friends.

jealous of you all- does anyone know of anything like this in Perth or WA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back