Hawkesbury Herp Society Annual Show 2011

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Thats a bit of a bugger..Now by licence do you mean the book or the paper that came with the book ? Because I've always take both just in case haha, Because the paper I have came with the book last year when I sent it off and has the same details that are on the book.

Zac.

Zac, your book is not your licence, it is simply to keep your records in and the only reason it displays your licence number and details is so the DECC know who it belongs too when you send it back. The piece of paper with your licence number and details on there is your actual licence.

As we are using the E-Book (online system) as the default record keeping tool, you only need to take that piece of paper with you when buying reptiles. To receive a record keeping book you will have to contact the DECC and request one as it is now optional (if you haven't done so already).

Your license is enough,no need to bring the book.The only info I ever get from a buyer is name,suburb,postcode and AKL#

Thanks guys! Thats a load of my shoulders haha. Hope to see some of you guys around !

Zac.

Haha, I don't think I can sleep.. very excited!!! I'll be in the market for some levis or thickies! (or more)

Zac

haha ohh where all so excited,see you all there and we can have a big group hug

AAAWWWW,wish i could go.bummer living in SA.what i really need to do is find out about 1 big expo,save all year and then attend just the one.but which expo?
oh and us poor people who can't go,please put up pics when you get home.ta.

Quite a big turn up at the show today,took a few pics,Shanes aussie pythons,Mark and pias reptiles (Ramsayi) they are the ones with the round see through displays.few pics of a jungle i liked that was in the show and an olive python. Turtles R Us were there and i got a pic,mostly it was hard to get a look at what was there because of the crowd let alone take pics.

Last edited:
There were plenty of people there, no new animals for me, just a couple of books 

it was my first show .........and wow alot of people and a lot to see coooooool

I picked up a few bits and pieces for my tanks, no new animals though. In some ways I wish the shows would allow some time for enthusiasts to get in and see what's on offer before all the general public get in. It was almost impossible to see any of the stands just because people had never seen a lizard or snake before. I love that it gets people interested but if I got hit by one more kid I was gonna snap! Lol

I wish i could have gone. Does anyone have any more pics to show me what i missed?

I picked up a few bits and pieces for my tanks, no new animals though. In some ways I wish the shows would allow some time for enthusiasts to get in and see what's on offer before all the general public get in. It was almost impossible to see any of the stands just because people had never seen a lizard or snake before. I love that it gets people interested but if I got hit by one more kid I was gonna snap! Lol
Everyone would claim themself enthusiast. I managed to weasel my way in well enough.

I wish i could have gone. Does anyone have any more pics to show me what i missed?

I took this photo of 4 little GTPs that were from Adrian Hemmens, Daniel Garcia had them at his table,the two on top are yearlings at 1250 each and the two on bottom hatchlings at 1000 each.
I couldnt get into other places to get pics as it was like sardines!

Breeder's tables are always gonna be crowded, however I think this expo had the best way of setting breeder's table out. A large square of seller's tables with buyer's walking around the perimeter. Much better than squeezing down aisles and bumping into people behind you. Retail hall was very well spaced out and still had good traffic passing through. The Wedge-tail eagle kinda stole the show for me :) Didn't seem as many people as Illawarra's show, but was probably my favourite expo this year. Well done Hawkesbury Herp Society.

I took this photo of 4 little GTPs that were from Adrian Hemmens, Daniel Garcia had them at his table,the two on top are yearlings at 1250 each and the two on bottom hatchlings at 1000 each.
I couldnt get into other places to get pics as it was like sardines!

Thanks. I would love a GTP as soon as i can get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back