1st Annual Reptile Show - Hawkesbury Herpetological Society

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Will be good to see a lot of you supporting their first show.

10am - 4.00pm Sunday 21st March 2010
Penrith Sports Stadium, 32 Herbert Street, Cambridge Park

Admission Adults $10.00 Child $5.00 Family $25.00

REPTILES FOR SALE AND SWAP
REPTILE DISPLAY AND SHOW
PRIZES GALORE
EXHIBITIONS BY Anthony Stimson (Aust Wildlife Displays) Stephen Boys (Walkabout Reptiles)
Food and Drink available, Onsite parking
Show Categories -: python, skink, dragon, elapid, colubrid,gecko, frog and monitor.

Stalls available for Breeders, Sellers and Exhibitors

For more information on stall prices
Call John Mostyn on 0416922282 of Michael Gill on 0412613227
For information pack [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I guess but it certainly makes it very difficult to support them all.
28 feb
14 march
21 march
18 april
30 april to 2nd may

u guys are lucky we dont even get one down here in vic. until next year hopefully

Sounds funny "first annual" lol,
I agree with Rams... way too many bunched in together.... though the Mexicans must be pulling their hair out, so I guess it's worth it...

Not sure Danny, but there are numbers to call, I am sure that they can answer your questions.

...any word on what people will be selling?

Work commitments have caused me to miss MacHerps and now SOFAR so am hoping to do some shopping at the up and coming shows...

can't wait for this one, hopefully there selling brown trees cause i'd love to get my hands on a pair.

im curious to know about "showing" do reptile keepers hold shows for the reps? i used to be part of a cavy club and therre were shows all the time with different catogries you could enter. babies, adults, different types etc. does this happen at all? and where could i find standards?

Yeah, showing would be cool (when I was a kid I was in the rat 'n' mouse club for a few years and won some ribbons, even a trophy once!), but I'd be interested to know what the 'standards' are, so to speak. Maybe they've got it on their site somewhere or something.

i was with NSW fancy rat and mouse club mousehasfaith. i won best of show with one of my rex's "peanut" got a trophey LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back