Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tattoolizzie

Reaction score
well, I guess it was inevitable .... my very first snake bite. Hardcore don;t you think, lol

Attachments

• bit.jpg
    bit.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 134
there was 4 teeny tiny specks ... so small tha camera wouldn't even focus on them (I was somewhat disappointed)

Wish mine had some fight in 'em!!! Congratulations and welcome to the snake bite mafia.

haha i hope you got that treated. was it like you expected a bite to be?

i got my first snake yesterday and at this stage it looks like he will never bite. so inquisitive but not snappy at all.

kinda hoping to get one while he is still young so i get used to it, because i have no doubt that at some stage it will come.

my baby spotted just bit me too, wen i was trying to support him with my other hand, i have to say i was shocked on how fast he was.

Too much blood...oh I feel so ill...LOL.;) :lol: Its funny, you can hardly feel the bites from the little ones! I was bitten many times by a 6 month old MD when choosing mine (who hasn't bitten yet), and I was laughing cause it was acting all tough and I could hardly feel it! :lol: Even the 18mth old one could barely be felt. My comment "Snake bites are so overrated!". I quickly got over the fear I once had :lol:....But I haven't been bitten by a full grown Water Python or GreenTree Python yet!!!! :shock:

haha i hope you got that treated. was it like you expected a bite to be?

i got my first snake yesterday and at this stage it looks like he will never bite. so inquisitive but not snappy at all.

kinda hoping to get one while he is still young so i get used to it, because i have no doubt that at some stage it will come.

was a little pinchy, but not really painful at all...funny thing is it's been many years since my last tetnus immunisation, so I had to go this morning to get a booster shot (which hurt much more than the bite)

:D I Stand tall with your answer and suggest running in any direction apart from towards one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back