Hello Everyone :) Newbie here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous_RBB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello :)
I am a reptile lover and enthusiast and am currently in the process of getting my reptile license.
I have my favourites in the reptile world but they are all great animals :)
Thanks

Gday Blackjack welcome to the forum, have you applied for your licence yet? Because you can now do it online with a credit card and get your licence no. straight away instead of the month long wait thru the mail

Hello leamos
Thank you for the welcome, yes I got my reptile license in yesterday, which is great. I actually did it on my phone at the reptile expo lol :)

Welcome Blackjack1. You'll find lots of great advice and support on the forum, enjoy!

Hello everyone, thank you all so much for your kind greeting :)

@grannieannie - My favourite reptiles are Snakes and Monitors :)
Non Venemous - BHP (Black headed Python)
Venemous - KC (King Cobra)

Monitor - Lacey (Lace Monitor)

I have never owned a reptile before but used to work around them and have always admired them. I have just gotten my first python today, she is a Spotted Python, 3 years old and is quite placid :)

Thank you :)
Also are you allowed to have a picture of your snake eating a mouse on here? As a profile pic?

Also my snake came home with me today, I have read up that you should not feed your snake or attempt to feed your snake after 4 days, this girl hasnt been fed for over 10 days and she is really comfortable around us, so we fed her. I just went to check on her, making sure, she ate her rat okay and she is shedding???
Is this normal?

Much help appreciated, thanks xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back