Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLEJAGUAR

Reaction score
Hello everyone i am new to this fantastic site. :) my name is jane and i am from england great britain where the weather is always rubbish. :( i have 4 adorable carpet pythons 2 75%junglejags 1 diamondxjungle and last but least 1 coastle cp :) thanks for you time take care from jane.......:D:D

Hey Jane, Im Tommy/Toximac, nice to see you on here, quite jealous we can't get milksnakes / ball pythons over here.. but perhaps there a little more pricey over in the uk.. Weather is rubbish but social scene is allot better, Id love to live there for a bit..need someone to take care of our 12 pythons/ rat rack..we have bhp, bredyl, stimpson wheat belt and blonde mac (my partner and me)..lol..Rat breeding is funner for me, fancy/colours, patches, capped, mink agouti ect
Love the picture, im sorta new to reptile acronyms but whats a jungle jag (welcome) :p WoOO

Hey Jane, Im Tommy/Toximac, nice to see you on here, quite jealous we can't get milksnakes / ball pythons over here.. but perhaps there a little more pricey over in the uk.. Weather is rubbish but social scene is allot better, Id love to live there for a bit..need someone to take care of our 12 pythons/ rat rack..we have bhp, bredyl, stimpson wheat belt and blonde mac (my partner and me)..lol..Rat breeding is funner for me, fancy/colours, patches, capped, mink agouti ect
Love the picture, im sorta new to reptile acronyms but whats a jungle jag (welcome) :p WoOO
Hiya tommy/toximac, thanks very much for welcoming me to this fab site its nice to speak to you aswell. Dont be jealous you've got the best moreila there number 1 for carpet pythons. Gosh you have a lot of pythons they sound very nice aswell , awwww your rats sound soooo cute lol.All i know is a junglejaguar is some kinda morph from a coastle i think? but thats yazmin she is my baby girl. nice speaking to you again your pets sound awsome by the way. take care from jane and the pythons

Welcome JUNGLEJAGUAR!

My young son has all the snakes, and a pair of Smooth Knob-Tail geckos.
I get all the enjoyment without any of the responsibility :lol: It's great!
We have 5 snakes now, contemplating 6, 7, and 8! .

I honestly don't think, that if we could get the exotics here, I would want them....I really love our Australian snakes, but I'm sure I'm in the minority!

Anyway, welcome and enjoy!

Welcome JUNGLEJAGUAR!

My young son has all the snakes, and a pair of Smooth Knob-Tail geckos.
I get all the enjoyment without any of the responsibility :lol: It's great!
We have 5 snakes now, contemplating 6, 7, and 8! .

I honestly don't think, that if we could get the exotics here, I would want them....I really love our Australian snakes, but I'm sure I'm in the minority!

Anyway, welcome and enjoy!
Awwwww Thanks very much Shellfisch what type of snakes does your son have?:)

hey jane! welcome to APS! hope you like the forums :3 i know they distract me from whatever im SPOSE to be doing quite well haha.
i would LOVE to live in england. im a sun hating heat loathing aussie! wrap me up in a coat, scarf, gloves, jacket and beanie and roll me in snow!

youre lucky :lol:

hey jane! welcome to APS! hope you like the forums :3 i know they distract me from whatever im SPOSE to be doing quite well haha.
i would LOVE to live in england. im a sun hating heat loathing aussie! wrap me up in a coat, scarf, gloves, jacket and beanie and roll me in snow!

youre lucky :lol:
Awwww thanks hun i luv it already :) would defo change your mind lol if you were here for just 1week its tooo cold and its snowing again its not fair i am soooo jealous australia is such a beautiful place and you have such lovely hot weather :) not forgetting you have the best snakes ever :) all england has is grass snakes and the adder ? nice speaking to you lol.

Awwwww Thanks very much Shellfisch what type of snakes does your son have?:)

He got his first, a Children's, when he was 11. The next two were a pair of Jungles a year later, and several months ago, he got a pair of Blonde Spotted's.
He is 14 now. He loves them, and hell, I would rather have a house full of snakes if that is his passion than some of the other stuff teenagers can get up to!
We are looking at Darwin's soon, and maybe Woma's or Black- Headed's somewhere down the track.
He is hoping to breed his Jungles this year. That will be exciting, his first baby snakes! :)
My son is trouser_snake6 on here, and one of my daughters (I have 3) is on here too, she is JoceyFisch.

Last edited:
hey welcome, I'm a newbie too:) its cool to see people from other countries on this site, its so exciting learning about different species. anyway welcome again :)

He got his first, a Children's, when he was 11. The next two were a pair of Jungles a year later, and several months ago, he got a pair of Blonde Spotted's.
He is 14 now. He loves them, and hell, I would rather have a house full of snakes if that is his passion than some of the other stuff teenagers can get up to!
We are looking at Darwin's soon, and maybe Woma's or Black- Headed's somewhere down the track.
He is hoping to breed his Jungles this year. That will be exciting, his first baby snakes! :)
My son is trouser_snake6 on here, and one of my daughters (I have 3) is on here too, she is JoceyFisch.
Hiya hun Awwww thats fantastic bet he is soooo excited :) jungles are very pretty indeed the hatchlings will be soooo stunning:) i wud luv to have a darwin but in england there sooooo expensive to buy lol i can tel your son love s his reptiles what a lovely collection he has

Hi shellfisch, lol yeah 152boy is my boyfriend. unlike all my lovely animals he talks back and is alot more messier:) ha ha

Thanks junglejaguar :)

where abouts in England you from JungleJag ?? I have lived in Aus for 10 years and am originally from Staffordshire.....

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back