Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, and would love to see pics of your collection.
Hi There Choco :) gotta say luv ur pic what a beauty:) Awwww Thanks alot Glad you like :) i will put sum more pics up asap. you can tel i am a newbie lol cheers frm jane

Hi Jane, welcome to APS. I'm a newbie too and it's great to see people from overseas on the site. I have Water Python (Lily) currently about 5 weeks old. Like to get more snakes but i have to ease my wife into the herplife first. Look forward to seeing you round the site. Cheers.

You will find a lot of people from the UK ,US and Europe on this site . Always good to have another , by the way l will swap a couple of Darwins for one of those Jags .

hi jane, welcome to aps. I'm a newbie too and it's great to see people from overseas on the site. I have water python (lily) currently about 5 weeks old. Like to get more snakes but i have to ease my wife into the herplife first. Look forward to seeing you round the site. Cheers.
thanks alot piggo :) lily sounds soooo lovely..:d i would luv to have a water python but they dont sell them over here dam): Look forward seeing you around lol take care frm jane :d

You will find a lot of people from the UK ,US and Europe on this site . Always good to have another , by the way l will swap a couple of Darwins for one of those Jags .
Thanks alot jungletrans :D its great talking to new people i really luv this aps site far better than the uk 1s oooops:) sorry lol couldnt part with any of my babies.....:D lovely speaking to you see you around:D

Welcome Jane.... I am Rick... Have 2 Olives now... Used to have 13 Snakes ( Jungles, Atherton, Coastal Carpets)... But have downsized due to my current work position....

I have Relatives in Middlesborough, they are always complaining about the weather there, and love their visits to Australia every few years....

So... Welcome... And enjoy APS :)

Welcome Jane.... I am Rick... Have 2 Olives now... Used to have 13 Snakes ( Jungles, Atherton, Coastal Carpets)... But have downsized due to my current work position....

I have Relatives in Middlesborough, they are always complaining about the weather there, and love their visits to Australia every few years....

So... Welcome... And enjoy APS :)
Awwwww Thanks Rick :) i adore olive pythons....:) lol. gosh you had a lot then? awwww what a shame bet you didnt want to give them up): you have a lovely collection anyway :) your relatives are sooooo wright lol thats nice bet they never want to leave Australia....:) dont blame them 1 bit.... nice speaking to you rick:) Thanks again from jane & the carpets

welcome to aps you will learn alot on here and might find some new interests. i started out with a netted dragon then a spotted python then a blonde spotted python then bearded dragon now thinking about another spotted hope blonde. i also would love to be in england the weather here in Brisbane is so hot and sticky and muggy. gggggrrrrrrrrrrr

welcome to aps you will learn alot on here and might find some new interests. i started out with a netted dragon then a spotted python then a blonde spotted python then bearded dragon now thinking about another spotted hope blonde. i also would love to be in england the weather here in Brisbane is so hot and sticky and muggy. gggggrrrrrrrrrrr
Thanks Alot Anntay :) i hope to learn alot on this great aps site....:) but i do know my carpets LOL ive got into them soooo much :) your reptiles sound awesome....:) its like an addiction...:) well i am kinda addicted to carpet pythons... i just luv them all hoping to get an albino darwin next... fingers crossed...:) .england its just toooo cold): i luv the hot weather me:) brisbane sounds perfect :)

Brisbane...Or Gold Coast is perfect.. :)

Anntay.... Your only 5 minutes from me.... Its not that bad... he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back