Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not trying to be rude here BUT"

..............True Blue, you did say he wanted women in bikinis, i'm just trying to help here. :lol: :lol:

yeah oof, but that there is just way way too much women for bikinis.

Oof said:
snakes4me2 said:
Hey oof I think im in LOVE with november

Oh mate, that's a whole lotta woman there.

I bet she's got a lot of love to give.

Her belly actually looks a bit like a big toung ready to lick me. EEEWWWW
now i need the bucket after that thought :lol:

You love it!!!...come on admit it; you wouldnt even introduce us if asked nicely.....oh
sorry Boa, i can be rude...sorry again it wont happen again....sorry....sorry no hard feelings mate,
just got carried away; i'm not sure what came over me..... :?

And this little Gem goes out to Bob and Kali7.

"We're thinking of you and we love you lots, but we think you may need a little of this"

LOL.. I like it..... i dont mean that as i use that stuff either.. just making sure thats wasnt takin the wrong way :D

Yeah alright, just this time. I realise you probably just got carried away by all the abuse flying around but I know deep down you are a pretty nice bloke, well someone said you were, well I think it was you they were talking about, actually I'm not even sure they were talking to me.

indicus said:
.oh sorry Boa, i can be rude...sorry again it wont happen again....sorry....sorry no hard feelings mate,
just got carried away; i'm not sure what came over me..... :?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to take that stuff the wrong way.

snakes4me2 said:
.. just making sure thats wasnt takin the wrong way :D

Not that this is even about this anymore, or Australian Snakes, but I don't usually upload pictures onto threads because I find it's impossible to tell how big it's going to be, I usually link them. I think it's easy to upload a huge picture accidently and most newbies don't know how to edit their posts to resize it. Just in Bob's defense anyway, but it's not even about this anymore. (it's always interesting to see what people surf other than reptile sites, thanks for the insight Oof, especially since I'm on a laptop on the lounge and my children are home from school, that teaches me to open an Australian snakes thread!)

Craig Latta's thread only had 7 replies last time I looked, it's about a petition to save the mary river turtles...I can't seem to find it to bump it up, it was on the main page at the same time as this thread.

It's something worthwhile anyway.[/u]

I'm sorry Dont get offended.

But... You would think that it was ok to behave like Australians on an Australian web site.

Nothing frustrates me more on dial up than having to wait an hour for huge blury photo's to download.

Seriously Bob This is a good site and and if you can handle a little bit of criticism than you will find the info here better than any book.

Just join in on the big jelly wressle when were havin one. Or grab a beer and watch.

Ps Ooz I didn't give you my permission to print my photo's.
LOL

C that BOB I even took the piss out of myself.
Were Blood Australians Deal withit.

shamous1 said:
Boa look at what you have started!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! :lol:

Kail7 who's the idiot???? Maybe someone should pull their head in, but whoooooooo? :wink:

You can call me many things, idiot however is not one of them. *shrug* I made my point. Think what you will. Me, my interest is snakes. As in the reptilian kind.

So Kali7, it's ok to call other people an idiot but not yourself?

Let me go and see if i can find a picture for the word HYPOCRITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back