Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes got an op........

ha ha ha ha ahh

i have 125 kimberly rock moniters........

i swaer boa.......

nick

Arrr hi Bob....hows things?...i guess....arrr welcome man.
I must admit, i for one find it can be quite hard to speak on the net....
I liken it talking to an answer machine....even then you can express what your saying by
the way you say it......can be frustrating at times. Some times i look at what i've written; and think....
I didnt mean it to sound like that....but you can only try.
I've also taken things the wrong way which then puts me off posting.
I guess you carnt take anything to serious; unless it's completly obivious that you really are out to be rude.

"bikinis"..................... lots and lots and lots of them.!!

(with hot girls in them of course)

I'll give you $50 each as long as they are proven breeders or can swap a couple of Rough Scales.

rexs1 said:
hes got an op........

ha ha ha ha ahh

i have 125 kimberly rock moniters........

i swaer boa.......

nick

Well I have, although my memory of the actual attack is pretty blurry itself and the beer goggles didn't allow for a definite identification.

Oof said:
I've never been attacked by a 14ft blurry snake before.

Then this is for you TrueBlue woohoo! Hot and Tasty!

*shudder*

Edited By Admin, please do not post material like that on APS, this is a family site.

Thankyou.

hey come on tre, be nice.! its boa that was being a bad bad boy and starting all this trouble.(again :wink: )

im just trying to get everyone to think nice things. and hot girls in bikins are very nice things.

oof, your a very sick man, that is not NICE.

bloody put me off bikins for life.

Yeah my trouble has always been I say what I think :lol:

TrueBlue said:
hey come on tre, be nice.! its boa that was being a bad bad boy and starting all this trouble.(again :wink: )

Hey now that's just rude.

indicus said:
Oh sorry, ok then that goes for you Boa....i agree, i dont feel well either.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back