Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof said:
So Kali7, it's ok to call other people an idiot but not yourself?

Let me go and see if i can find a picture for the word HYPOCRITE.

Get a dictionary. You can call me opinionated, stubborn, verbose.... ample adjectives for abuse. However idiot implies imbecile... that one doesn't fit ME.

Well, in case you haven't noticed by the posts in this thread..........it's fitting you.............and the more you write like this, the more it seems to fit you.

Oh, and I'm not modest either. Just in case you hadn't noticed. Now run along children and do something positive. Its been fun playing with you, however its degenerated into simple abuse. Quite common actually when someone dares to go against the flow and defend someone else. Go pull cats tails or something.

Kali7 said:
Kersten said:
........no one did

Of course not, and pigs fly, horses lay eggs and people on this site are nice!
Lol sorry, just had to reread again and check....you quoted Shamous and said that no one could call you an idiot....but he wasn't calling you an idiot...he was asking who the idiot was :shock: Now call me crazy but....

Kali7 if you can call someone an idiot you should be able to handle beeing called one, JMO
If you can give it you better learn to take it

Bah. You's all just cannot handle the fact that I'm better than you.

Sorry but you completely lost me there. Do Australians behave differently ? I hadn't noticed :D

dynea said:
But... You would think that it was ok to behave like Australians on an Australian web site.

quote]

Sorry Boa, I just saw earlier that Kali7 said that non Australians arn't as rude as us.
All I meant by it was that if Kali7 dose'nt like our humer than maybe she/he should lighten up a bit. I wasn't trying to pin hole Aussies.

Please don't take offence...LOL

Oh look one more and I've hit 200 posts. Yay, what will that mean do I get bigger.

:lol: No problem, I just couldn''t work out what you meant. As I have said before one of the things Aussies were happy to take from the English was their sense of humour. Imagine if the Germans had discovered this country 8) :lol:

dynea said:
Sorry Boa, I just saw earlier that Kali7 said that non Australians arn't as rude as us.
All I meant by it was that if Kali7 dose'nt like our humer than maybe she/he should lighten up a bit. I wasn't trying to pin hole Aussies.

Please don't take offence...LOL

Oh look one more and I've hit 200 posts. Yay, what will that mean do I get bigger.

talking about the english language,-..... the english may have invented it, but the kiwis refined it, the aussies......well they just destroyed it.!! :wink:

this thread is getting boring i should say somthing offensive to get things going

No mate, the bloody yanks destroyed it. What the hell is Nukular? That's the scary part, the president of that country can't even say nuclear correctly.

oops, we're going off topic, Kali7 might come back in here and get cranky again.

lmao.... good entertainment peoples :lol: :shock: :lol:

OMG

I tryed to post a big blurry photo but it took to long and I got board.

But fire away anyways I wana take it.

is the Oenpelli an albino Bob you freaking dillberry....give us a break!!!

What kind of board ? Hardboard, chipboard, surfboard ?

dynea said:
OMG

I tryed to post a big blurry photo but it took to long and I got board.

But fire away anyways I wana take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back